Unlock 5s - is this available?

whit27

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
I am with Telus in Canada and just got the 5s. But Telus won't unlock the phone for me in the first 3 months.
My issues is I am traveling to the US on Monday for work and I normally pop a US SIM in my phone for while I am there.
Is there another option to get this phone unlocked besides using my Carrier to unlock it?

Thanks
Chris

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
$5 is probably the price for an att unlock. It'll be more for the Canadian carriers. Prices change often for the Canadian carrier unlocks via 3rd party.

MrVeda

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Does unlocking a new iPhone 5s void the Warranty at all? Would Apple care if we returned a phone for repair under warranty and discovered it was unlocked by a third party online company?

dieselboy28

May 1, 2009
Visit site
I think you'll find that a Telus unlock will probably cost you between $75 and $150. More for Bell. Via official carrier methods it's $35 and $50 for Rogers.

whit27

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
No it does not... I worked for AT&T for ages and it doesn't... Neither does your AppleCare+

I paid $0.60 for my unlock

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
If you could send me a PM with who you used to unlock the phone.
I would really like to get mine unlocked and use it in the states when I leave on Monday, instead of going back to an older Blackberry for the trip and having to set it up just for 1 week of use.

Thanks
Whit

MrVeda

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I will be traveling to London UK soon and would also appreciate to know who I can use to unlock my new iPhone 5 S. I am currently with ATT in Florida

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR