I don't mean to sound crazy but I take good care of my iPhone. I worked so hard to get this phone therefore I give it a good clean after a few hours have passed. Also I have never dropped this phone ( touch wood). Anyone crazy like me ?
    Last edited by Sekelani Zwambila; 09-24-2013 at 05:49 PM.
    09-24-2013 09:13 AM
    I don't have an iPhone 5S, but I'm not OCD with it. I mean, I clean it whenever I think it needs wiping - mostly from fingerprints or smudges, but I don't have a specific amount of times per day that I clean it. Know what I mean?
    09-24-2013 09:19 AM
    I usually clean mine when I'm about to use it. I wipe the front of it on my pant leg or shirt. As for the rest of the phone, I keep it in my BookBook so there is no need to clean the sides and back.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a vintage brown BookBook case. FTW!
    JoyfulHeart35 likes this.
    09-24-2013 09:52 AM
    I use Zagg wipes usually every other day because I don't like germs and whatnot building up.
    09-24-2013 10:44 AM
    I clean it only when I'm about to use the camera, I use my spit and my shirt lol well more like saliva not spit.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-24-2013 03:55 PM
    Years of working in a dusty factory I always clean my phones in the locker room after work ends with an alcohol wipe and blown them out with compressed air on the weekend but since the iPhone isn't easy or non battery removal I have it in a waterproof case which I still wipe clean after work

Sent from my iPhone 5
    09-24-2013 05:23 PM
    I after reading these posts I feel I'm not the only person that does this lol.
    I've seen certain people who have bought the iPhone 5S and in a day or 2 of use it's in terrible condition. Scratches everywhere. It pains me lol.
    My friend bought her iPhone 5S yesterday, she hates cases and as soon has she left the apple store she dropped it face down and the phone had a massive crack in the front 😫.
    I'd loose my mind if that happened to me.
    09-24-2013 05:53 PM
    I have only had my 5s since yesterday, but I also had the 5 before that.
    Since work outdoors, I usually clean it every evening I get in and blow it with compressed air.
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    09-24-2013 06:07 PM
    When I had the SpaceGray 5S I was constantly cleaning off the fingerprints as I could not stand looking at the all Black front with fingerprints all over it. When I get the Silver one I know I'll only have to wipe them off once a day as they are not that noticeable on that model.
    09-24-2013 06:10 PM
    I don't have the 5s yet but I clean my iPhone 5 and my iPad mini with a cleaning wipe (made for electronics) every day before going to work. When I had my white 4s I didn't have to clean it as much. The black 5 I have now always looks fingerprint-y and gross. Definitely going back to a white phone with the 5s!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    09-24-2013 06:29 PM
    When I had the SpaceGray 5S I was constantly cleaning off the fingerprints as I could not stand looking at the all Black front with fingerprints all over it. When I get the Silver one I know I'll only have to wipe them off once a day as they are not that noticeable on that model.
    Yeah. I had the same thing with my iPhone 5 black before I got my 5s white silver.
    Black shows so easily whilst with white it's not that noticeable.
    09-24-2013 07:00 PM
    Yeah. I had the same thing with my iPhone 5 black before I got my 5s white silver.
    Black shows so easily whilst with white it's not that noticeable.
    Agreed, which is the reason why I placed an order for the Silver 5S and have no problem waiting for it to arrive.
    09-24-2013 07:02 PM
    I don't have the 5s yet but I clean my iPhone 5 and my iPad mini with a cleaning wipe (made for electronics) every day before going to work. When I had my white 4s I didn't have to clean it as much. The black 5 I have now always looks fingerprint-y and gross. Definitely going back to a white phone with the 5s!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    What I did notice about the white models is grim and dirt. Get stuck on the home button and I couldn't seem to get it out. It seemed pretty impossible. But since the 5S has the silver ring on the home button maybe that won't happen? I hope so.
    09-24-2013 07:02 PM
    What I did notice about the white models is grim and dirt. Get stuck on the home button and I couldn't seem to get it out. It seemed pretty impossible. But since the 5S has the silver ring on the home button maybe that won't happen? I hope so.
    I've had my White iPhone 5 for a year now and there is no dirt at all on or around the home button. In fact, it is so clean that the people I work with thought I already got my Silver 5S, lol.
    09-24-2013 07:05 PM
    I've had my White iPhone 5 for a year now and there is no dirt at all on or around the home button. In fact, it is so clean that the people I work with thought I already got my Silver 5S, lol.
    Lol. You must really take care of your device. I did but ended up having dirt stick on the edge of the home button. Different strokes for different folks I guess
    09-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Lol. You must really take care of your device. I did but ended up having dirt stick on the edge of the home button. Different strokes for different folks I guess
    Yes, I do. I put my new Silver 5S in a case and put a screensaver on it right out of the box. I guarantee you that by next year it will look as new as it is now.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.
    09-28-2013 06:35 PM
    Yes, I do. I put my new Silver 5S in a case and put a screensaver on it right out of the box. I guarantee you that by next year it will look as new as it is now.

I need to pick up a screen protector.. Didn't use one on my 5 and somehow ended up with 2 distinct scratches despite claims of the screen not being scratch-able..
    09-28-2013 06:41 PM
    i got a box of lens cleaning wipes at work and home and i clean my phone at least 2-3 times a day lol
    09-28-2013 06:49 PM
    After dropping over $800 including accessories for my 5s, I seem to be cleaning it once or twice a day. Haven't dropped it either. However got AppleCare+ in the event something happens it won't be more then $79 + tax for a repair if it's an accident.
    09-28-2013 06:54 PM

I had my iPhone 5 for a year and my iPad 4 and they both looked in 100% condition. No scratches anywhere. No dirt nothing. Most people ask me why I'm so anal about cleaning my products. We'll it because I work hard for these products, and pay good money for them. It wouldn't make sense not to take good care of them.
    09-28-2013 07:03 PM
    I need to pick up a screen protector.. Didn't use one on my 5 and somehow ended up with 2 distinct scratches despite claims of the screen not being scratch-able..
    Woa. That em would hurt me if I saw a scratch on my iPhone screen. As soon as I got my 5s from the apple store I went straight to the Chinese case outlet and they applied a screen protector immediately. Clear.
    I always give it a woo after I use it.
    09-28-2013 07:05 PM
    i got a box of lens cleaning wipes at work and home and i clean my phone at least 2-3 times a day lol
    Lol 2-3 times a day? Lol.
    Nothing wrong with that. You paid good money for this phone. Do what you gotta do
    09-28-2013 07:06 PM
    I have to clean my home button often or my finger print scanner doesn't work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-28-2013 08:13 PM
    I have to clean my home button often or my finger print scanner doesn't work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    I heard this is pretty common.
    09-28-2013 08:21 PM
    I run mine through the dishwasher every night just to make sure it's really clean...
    09-28-2013 08:23 PM
38 12