iPhone 5S BUGS

AHGibbs

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Current bugs list:

1) Phone calls (recent / missed) screens do not scroll. I have perhaps 20-30 calls on each, but the screen is unresponsive to a swipe (also, the "circle i" info is unresponsive. In other words, in the "Recent" screen, it seems like all touch response is disabled.

2) Takes nearly 3 times as long to charge in a car charger (compared to iPhone 4, 4s and 5), and 5S drains much faster than the 5.

Anyone else having these issues?

Last edited by a moderator:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re #2... check the amperage output of the car charger... if it's less than 10 watts... that's why it's so slow.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Current bugs list:

1) Phone calls (recent / missed) screens do not scroll. I have perhaps 20-30 calls on each, but the screen is unresponsive to a swipe (also, the "circle i" info is unresponsive. In other words, in the "Recent" screen, it seems like all touch response is disabled.

2) Takes nearly 3 times as long to charge in a car charger (compared to iPhone 4, 4s and 5), and 5S drains much faster than the 5.

Anyone else having these issues?

#1 is not an issue for me. I have about 30 numbers in Favorites. It scrolls smooth like buttah. Same for the Recents list... except there are many more - probably 100 calls... and Contacts, too. I have less than a page of VM, so I can’t test that, but it does scroll/bounce just as smoothly.

#2 is, as Keith indicated, a function of the charger output. And as for the 5S draining faster than the 5, I would have to disagree.