Supported networks for Verizon 5S...

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I have some questions....

Last year...we had three models GSM, CDMA, and international

This year I am kinda confused...anyways...I have a Verizon model and I put my friends AT&T sim in my phone to see if its unlocked and BAM AT&T LTE pops up quick...I do know the Verizon model iPhone 5 worked with HSPA+ last year so that was a nice surprise..so it working with AT&T's network completely was a GREAT surprise...it will make selling it next year before I get the new iPhone model next year much easier. But anyways...would this phone work with AT&T's HSPA+ (and international I'd assume) network? Does it work with Sprint's 3G and LTE band (Band 25), and would it work with T-Mobile's AWS HSPA+ and LTE network??? (American T-Mobile I mean)

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I have some questions....

Last year...we had three models GSM, CDMA, and international

This year I am kinda confused...anyways...I have a Verizon model and I put my friends AT&T sim in my phone to see if its unlocked and BAM AT&T LTE pops up quick...I do know the Verizon model iPhone 5 worked with HSPA+ last year so that was a nice surprise..so it working with AT&T's network completely was a GREAT surprise...it will make selling it next year before I get the new iPhone model next year much easier. But anyways...would this phone work with AT&T's HSPA+ (and international I'd assume) network? Does it work with Sprint's 3G and LTE band (Band 25), and would it work with T-Mobile's AWS HSPA+ and LTE network??? (American T-Mobile I mean)

It is fully compatible on AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile. NOT Sprint.
Full list here: Apple - iPhone 5 - View countries with supported LTE networks.

This is not the final list, most of the Middle Eastern carriers are not added yet, and won't be added before the iPhone 5S reaches there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2