Tomorrow, I will no longer have a gold iPhone...

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Sean, your post "saved" me.
I been going back and forth on Gold vs Grey for a week now.
I found an Apple store that has both in store and with the new pick up at store option that Apple added to day, I had the Gold on in cart, all info filled and ready to hit PLACE ORDER. Right before pushing I thought to myself I better check out iMore forum and see peoples reactions on different colors and the first thing I saw was your post.
4 clicks later, I am now a proud owner of SpaceGrey 64gb that is waiting for me overnight at Apple Store, which I had to sweet talk the wife to go get it for me tomorrow morning .
So thank you for this post and saving me from getting a Gold that I know I would like but not as much as Space Grey !

:)

I guess it's all personal preference. I had a slate black iPhone 5 64 gig for over a year. So I felt obliged to get a white gold to show a change. But unfortunately they didn't have stock and I ended up getting the white silver. Still happy but I still want gold :-/

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
i'll stick with my upgrade and the Space Gray 32 GB and since I sold my 4S 16 GB to my neighbor for $400.00 who just had to have it ( He has an old 4) It gets me my phone and Applecare+. I already have the same case I use now but for 5S brand new and a Zagg Kiosk right outside the Apple Store I am going to so I am set. When I get mine, the neighbor gets his.

wow- can i hire you to sell my 5?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Walked into the Apple store in Atlanta with the intention of getting a space grey 5S this morning...I need to stop...lol!

juBmTXG.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Sean, what happened to Space Gray ? Lol..........

They had a gold one, I couldn't help myself from the idea that I could flip this one too..lol. They had PLENTY of space grey, and 2 golds (so they said)...although, after buying this one and the red case, I have to say, it's pretty great looking with the white on red theme. I might hold onto it!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
They had a gold one, I couldn't help myself from the idea that I could flip this one too..lol. They had PLENTY of space grey, and 2 golds (so they said)...although, after buying this one and the red case, I have to say, it's pretty great looking with the white on red theme. I might hold onto it!

I have Gold too and was thinking about getting the red case...can you post a pic of it?

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

Well, no matter what color one goes with, you really can't go wrong with the 5S anyways ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh