Sean, what happened to Space Gray ? Lol..........
    They had a gold one, I couldn't help myself from the idea that I could flip this one too..lol. They had PLENTY of space grey, and 2 golds (so they said)...although, after buying this one and the red case, I have to say, it's pretty great looking with the white on red theme. I might hold onto it!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-29-2013 10:43 AM
    They had a gold one, I couldn't help myself from the idea that I could flip this one too..lol. They had PLENTY of space grey, and 2 golds (so they said)...although, after buying this one and the red case, I have to say, it's pretty great looking with the white on red theme. I might hold onto it!
    I have Gold too and was thinking about getting the red case...can you post a pic of it?
    09-29-2013 01:26 PM
    Well, no matter what color one goes with, you really can't go wrong with the 5S anyways
    09-29-2013 06:43 PM
    I have Gold too and was thinking about getting the red case...can you post a pic of it?
    Forgive my Macbook Pro pics...just got home from Falcons game and didn't feel like getting out cameras...gives you the idea though.

nikkisharif likes this.
    09-30-2013 01:32 AM
    Forgive my Macbook Pro pics...just got home from Falcons game and didn't feel like getting out cameras...gives you the idea though.

http://i.imgur.com/HSMru78.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/BNiw1ys.jpg
    Thanks for the pic...I think I might have to get that case!!!
    09-30-2013 02:11 AM
55 123