Did anyone else's shipping change - VZW

KJD209

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone else have they're shipping change. Originally mine stated that it was picked up in Memphis Sunday for delivery by 4:30 p.m. on 9/25. Now it says that shipping information was just sent today and that I will receive the package at 8:00 pm on 9/25.

Mossberg

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: VZW Shipping

Did anyone else have they're shipping change. Originally mine stated that it was picked up in Memphis Sunday for delivery by 4:30 p.m. on 9/25. Now it says that shipping information was just sent today and that I will receive the package at 8:00 pm on 9/25.

My FEDEX tracking is showing the same thing.

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

My card wasn't charged either, guess I won't know anything until tomorrow. This is so damn frustrating.

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

Yep, same thing for me. I'm not to worried about times. I'll see what it says once something leaves Memphis.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site

Had the same thing happen to me - got email Sunday with info saying it shipped out Saturday, arriving Wednesday at 4:30PM.

Refreshed the page Monday morning and the delivery time had been changed to 8:00PM.

Been sitting in Memphis, Tenn since Saturday, had hoped since it was so close to Ohio it would have moved up to a Tuesday delivery.

Edit: Oops, after a posted this I noticed it was out for delivery. Sure enough just came :)

Last edited:

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

My vzw was actually shipped yesterday and shows wed by 8pm so I'm hoping that changes to today since I'm right next door to Memphis in NC 😋😋😋😋

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

My gf ordered hers through verizon on Sunday. They told her it would be at the door by wednesday. Now they just told her she wont get it until the end of october. Not cool!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Is that right of Verizon? If the order was placed and she was told a delivery date, can they really push it back a month? Sounds weird to me. I mean, when they placed the order on Sunday shouldn't they have known via their system whether or not they were in stock?

tbaptista

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

Is that right of Verizon? If the order was placed and she was told a delivery date, can they really push it back a month? Sounds weird to me. I mean, when they placed the order on Sunday shouldn't they have known via their system whether or not they were in stock?

Doesn't sound right to me.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

my was delayed by a day to today. from monday to tuesday from verizon

Lucky you rjkgr...glad to hear you will be getting it soon. Enjoy!

I just spoke to a Verizon rep, and she was giving me a run around about why the service rep told her it would be here by Wednesday. She was telling me it was on back order and that these dates change so quickly and so often due to the high demand for the product. I totally understand that, and I know how these iPhone rollouts work.....but at the same time, she couldn't answer WHY their reps quote dates that could change as soon as they hang up the phone.

I still don't understand why they would quote a specific date when they should be aware of how quickly these devices sell out. Very frustrating.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

I ordered 2 at midnight on 9/20, says they are shipping 9/24, but no change in status yet.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I ordered 2 at midnight on 9/20, says they are shipping 9/24, but no change in status yet.

You're lucky Lynx; my gf ordered hers on sunday 9/21 and it just changed today to Oct. 21st. Maybe you got in under the gun!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox