This me literally to a T. I've owned every android that was a flagship for the last few years and I'm just tired of being always behind whether or was new features or os versions. Now the moto x is an amazing phone but I'm typical Motorola style im sure the moto x 2 is literally 5 months away like they did with massively quick spat of atrix phones on att

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 4
    That's it exactly.... I really liked the Nexus 4, but the camera was not very good. All the manufacturers put out "Flagships" at different times with bumped up specs and you feel like a rat in a maze chasing the cheese.....

I also realized that I was customizing my phones the same way (Nova launcher and a standard set of widgets), but mostly using apps to do stuff. Since all of my must use apps are on iOS and Google, it did not matter what ecosystem I was in.

So hopefully, I'll enjoy my 5s until next September......

~S
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    10-10-2013 12:10 PM
    That's it exactly.... I really liked the Nexus 4, but the camera was not very good. All the manufacturers put out "Flagships" at different times with bumped up specs and you feel like a rat in a maze chasing the cheese.....

I also realized that I was customizing my phones the same way (Nova launcher and a standard set of widgets), but mostly using apps to do stuff. Since all of my must use apps are on iOS and Google, it did not matter what ecosystem I was in.

So hopefully, I'll enjoy my 5s until next September......

~S
    Yep, the Google Services are really top notch even on iOS. If only that screen was 4.7' like the moto X. The screen size is literally the only thing that makes me iffy on the 5s over my moto x. (and the fact that 4.4 is around the corner and moto x is still on 4.2.2)
    10-10-2013 12:21 PM
    Yep, the Google Services are really top notch even on iOS. If only that screen was 4.7' like the moto X. The screen size is literally the only thing that makes me iffy on the 5s over my moto x. (and the fact that 4.4 is around the corner and moto x is still on 4.2.2)
    I have a Nexus 7 (2013), so I am prepared to check out 4.4, but I don't think its going to be a huge change over 4.3.... I must say that I went from the LG G2 which had a gorgeous 5.2" screen in a chassis the same size as the GS4 and I made the transition back to the iphone 5s pretty easily. But I agree with you that if the next iPhone has a 4.5/4.7 screen I'm totally in.

~S
    10-10-2013 02:10 PM
    I have a Nexus 7 (2013), so I am prepared to check out 4.4, but I don't think its going to be a huge change over 4.3.... I must say that I went from the LG G2 which had a gorgeous 5.2" screen in a chassis the same size as the GS4 and I made the transition back to the iphone 5s pretty easily. But I agree with you that if the next iPhone has a 4.5/4.7 screen I'm totally in.

~S
    ONly thing is for me the moto x is worth 500ish if i sell it, while the iphone can be returned for the full 708 after tax. Im not sure the iPhone is worth that premium however it is a great device.
    10-10-2013 04:25 PM
    I'm not sure if I'm giving up my Z10 or my SG3 yet, but one or both have to go.....It's time for ME to experience something different. I do know that....SMILE.
    10-10-2013 04:58 PM
    I learned the hard way.

Gave in to a company now known to mislead its customers, and 7 months later, still no apps.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 <----made for God's way of punishing you
    10-13-2013 04:15 PM
31 12