Did you have to compromise for your 5s?

tbaptista

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just curious if a lot of people who waited in line had to get a different 5s then what they wanted or if they just didn't get one and ordered what they wanted online?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Well I didn't even get one so no LOL.

Ordered a gold one at best buy so hopefully get it soon.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I got the 32 space also, it is what I went in wanting, but I also wanted to see gold before committing.

They only had gray so the choice was made for me and I am by no means upset though.

Sent from my HTC One or iPhone 5S

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Ya I has to compromise for the black. Really really wanted gold or at least silver. Was out of luck on both unfortunately

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered what I wanted. Turns out I could've just walked in and gotten it even yesterday or today. But I wanted 64G Space Gray.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I originally wanted the silver but ended up getting a space grey. Can't say I'm mad thought cuz I love the looks of this device much better than the slate black in my opinion I love the grey around the bands makes the phone pop more.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Is there really a big difference in the black 5s? I've been hearing people say how they love it. I'm sporting my good ol' 5. Don't see any reason to upgrade.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Is there really a big difference in the black 5s? I've been hearing people say how they love it. I'm sporting my good ol' 5. Don't see any reason to upgrade.

From only having a couple of days iOS 7 seems to run a bit better in this. Just seems faster. The camera is great. However the thing I'm not crazy about is the fingerprint scanner. If it's dirty or has any smudges on it doesn't work. It's kinda of annoying. Is it a huge UG I don't believe so. The i5 is a great phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
From only having a couple of days iOS 7 seems to run a bit better in this. Just seems faster. The camera is great. However the thing I'm not crazy about is the fingerprint scanner. If it's dirty or has any smudges on it doesn't work. It's kinda of annoying. Is it a huge UG I don't believe so. The i5 is a great phone.

I don't really like the idea of the finger scanner. It just seems like a gimmick to me. There is a way to turn it off, right? I totally agree that the 5 is a solid phone. I love it.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't really like the idea of the finger scanner. It just seems like a gimmick to me. There is a way to turn it off, right? I totally agree that the 5 is a solid phone. I love it.

Yeah I believe you can turn it off. But if I do that I should just keep my 5 lol! So far I'm undecided if I'm gonna keep it or go back to my i5?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

The face looks the same, color wise... but the backs are significantly different. Not better, not worse, just different.

Attachments

• IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 105

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Yes, you can choose to not use it - just turn it off in settings... but it is far from gimmicky.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Nope, got my gold 32GB 5S as expected. It was one of 5 that the store got too, so I was lucky to have someone who held it for me, as people were begging for it.

Wife ordered the space grey model, and I was hesitant about my gold one because the space grey one looks really nice...but i went gold anyways.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73