Did you have to compromise for your 5s?

GoingDark

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I tried to place an order for a 64GB gold 5s online, but ship dates went to October almost instantly (tried online at exactly 3am EST, in Canada).

After seeing the gold demo model at an Apple store, I am SO GLAD I didn't end up getting it. Space Grey is a lot nicer in person and that's the model I'll likely be getting when they're back in stock around these parts.

I was quite surprised as the gold one easily looked like the nicest one in all the press photos and videos, but in person, not at all.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
It's funny... I really did not care about the back color, I cared about the front and trim color, so I wanted black, and that meant Space Gray. Really the back could be pink with yellow dots, would not have mattered once I put a slip-stopper on it. I just don't like the white part. Never really gave it any thought about color. I can't tell you the last time I really looked at the back of my phone.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I want the gold one although I haven't gone in to a store to actually compare them yet. Since I'll be doing an early upgrade, which adds a lot to the price, I am willing to wait as long as I have to to get the one I want. I'm hoping the supplies will be improved by late October or early November though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ricky Ramadhan

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
On my country Indonesia. iphone 5s isn't release yet.
I can't wait anymore, so I pre-order from Singapore (Singtel) by someone live there
I got special prize, its about $1050 to get a iphone 5s Gold
Never mind, Im not compromise.. Im happy and enjoying my iphone 5s ;)

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I always wait until after Christmas to get my iOS devices so that I don't have to compromise. Waited this year for the 5S and last year for the iPad mini. The only year I got lucky and got what I wanted at release was when the iPhone 4 came out.

Sent from my gold iPhone 5S

i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I really didn't care about the color, did care about the internal memory. I would have taken any color that wasn't black or gold.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
YES, I had to compromise for my GOLD 5s 32gb by waiting about a month for that color to be available ...SMILE. Purchased two for my Wife and I

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Not at all.

Wanted the 64G gold 5s and got the 64G gold 5s.

Happy me!!!

Sent from my AWESOME gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2