5s homescreen background..

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Liking the upgrade from 4s to 5s. However, I do have one question. When I load a pic from my camera roll as a home screen background, it doesn't load centered. It seems to favor the left side of the pic to the screen (this is for pics not taken with the 5s). This leaves the center of the original pic to the right of the screen. Anyone know of anyway to center it without literally cropping the pic? Thanks...

madeinhb

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just move it to the left. I think because of how the pics will move/adjust when you tilt it, the make the wallpapers a little bigger to adjust for this movement

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Liking the upgrade from 4s to 5s. However, I do have one question. When I load a pic from my camera roll as a home screen background, it doesn't load centered. It seems to favor the left side of the pic to the screen (this is for pics not taken with the 5s). This leaves the center of the original pic to the right of the screen. Anyone know of anyway to center it without literally cropping the pic? Thanks...

Turn off the parallax effect. (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > [ON] )
Set your wallpaper the way your want it.
Turn the parallax effect back on (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > [OFF] )

Some report that turning the parallax effect on after setting wallpaper resets the wallpaper. YMMV

Another option is to take a screenshot of the picture while in the camera roll and use that for the wallpaper. Turning off the parallax effect centers that even better for the wallpaper.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods