Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
thanks pork soda... it sucks because it was my bday present. :(

i hope its not stolen, but at this point, someone from UPS must have taken it. I don't even wish this feeling to my worse enemy. this is a sad day for this Apple geek

You should let Apple know. They should be able to replace your phone. Have you tried calling UPS and inquiring about your package? I know a lot of iPhone orders where shipped on 10/31 and 11/1. I called my local UPS and had them hold it for me in their customer pickup.

NewiPhone4S

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Update:
Both my phones shipped as of 12:24AM!!

Ordered: 7PM 11/2/13
Gold 64GB AT&T
Silver 32GB AT&T
Preparing for shipment 11PM 11/3/13
shipped: 11/5/13
UPS Delivery date: 11/7/13
Apple delivery date: 11/11/13

ZanKuvy

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so my silver 5s is finally in my hands but it took a while since I'm outside the US. Actually Apple got ahead of schedule and the cell phone arrived to its first destination in the US, 7 days earlier than expected, 2 weeks after being ordered. Luckily for me I found someone serious who brought it for me in perfect conditions, but I had to wait for another 2 weeks but it was worth it. Is finally with me and it feels great, first iPhone I own and I'm very pleased with it, it's extremely fast and everything looks great on it. Don't mind the small screen and the camera is so powerful with so many options. Happy bday for me!
Best regards and good luck with your orders.

NewiPhone4S

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Update:
Both phones will be delivered by the end of the day!!

Ordered: 7PM 11/2/13
Gold 64GB AT&T
Silver 32GB AT&T
Preparing for shipment 11PM 11/3/13
shipped: 11/5/13
Delivery date: 11/7/13-by end of day

wheresmoosh

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone reserved a 64GB iPhone 5S from Best Buy? If you did and you have your phone already, how long did it take for you to get it? I've ordered the gold one 10/14/13 but haven't heard anything since.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using iMore Forums mobile app

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Longest route ever travelled by iphone

Ordered 5s 64gig silver and gold on 5th oct. and bought 5c from local store through my relative....

So iphone 5s made in china. Then went to korea then arrived in Alaska then new jersey.... And then I got finally in india. So it takes world round trip!!!!

Now all three phones are in my hand.

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone reserved a 64GB iPhone 5S from Best Buy? If you did and you have your phone already, how long did it take for you to get it? I've ordered the gold one 10/14/13 but haven't heard anything since.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using iMore Forums mobile app

Check with Best Buy on your order. If they still won't give a ship date or tracking date, try to see if you can cancel your order. You have waited long enough. Apple stores online orders are shipping 1-2 weeks lately if you are following this thread. Go forth and get yourself that new iPhone!

wheresmoosh

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Check with Best Buy on your order. If they still won't give a ship date or tracking date, try to see if you can cancel your order. You have waited long enough. Apple stores online orders are shipping 1-2 weeks lately if you are following this thread. Go forth and get yourself that new iPhone!

Just got the phone yesterday!!

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey you guys i ordered a 32GB and 16GB Gold iPhone from on Sprint on November 5th.

Do you think it will be here by Black Friday, i know a lot of stores will have sales but do you guys think any will have some in stock.

Should i cancel my two orders or wait, Sprint said it could be up to four weeks

Last edited:

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey you guys i ordered a 32GB and 16GB Gold iPhone from on Sprint on October 5th.

Do you think it will be here by Black Friday, i know a lot of stores will have sales but do you guys think any will have some in stock.

Weird I ordered my Gold after you and i got it a week ago.

NewiPhone4S

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey you guys i ordered a 32GB and 16GB Gold iPhone from on Sprint on November 5th.

hard telling with Sprint. I ordered a gold 64gb and silver 32gb from Apple and received both phones in less than a week.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh