Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

NewiPhone4S

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Let the tracking craziness begin!! :party:

After stopping at my friendly neighborhood Apple store yesterday only to find out,"no gold phones still", I decided to place my orders online. I ordered 2 phones.The Gold 64GB AT&T for my daughter and Silver 32GB AT&T for myself. We both currently have the 4S models. So this will be a nice upgrade!!

Order date: 11/2/13
Estimated delivery: 11/26/13-12/3/13 (both phones)

Starchest

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Let the tracking craziness begin!! :party:

After stopping at my friendly neighborhood Apple store yesterday only to find out,"no gold phones still", I decided to place my orders online. I ordered 2 phones.The Gold 64GB AT&T for my daughter and Silver 32GB AT&T for myself. We both currently have the 4S models. So this will be a nice upgrade!!

Order date: 11/2/13
Estimated delivery: 11/26/13-12/3/13 (both phones)

They are apparently shipping much quicker!

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Their shipping dates vs the dates when orders were placed seems really inconsistent.

It depends on who you order from. Apple seems (to me anyway) to have faster ship dates than the carrier companies. That's why I cancelled my order from AT&T and reordered my iPhone through Apple store directly. My AT&T ship date was quoted at 11/26-12/1. Whereas at Apple, my ship date was 2-3 weeks. I got my phone on 11/1.

Starchest

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
It depends on who you order from. Apple seems (to me anyway) to have faster ship dates than the carrier companies. That's why I cancelled my order from AT&T and reordered my iPhone through Apple store directly. My AT&T ship date was quoted at 11/26-12/1. Whereas at Apple, my ship date was 2-3 weeks. I got my phone on 11/1.

When did you order?

Noha Albadi

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I have ordered iPhone 5s 32 GB gold T-mobile on the 25th of Oct. , a day later the status changed to " preparing for shipment", today it went back to processing!!
so weird!!

bostonmj07

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
UPS has not delivered and can't find my iPhone 5s gold since Thursday... I'm sooooo upset. UGH

My tracking has been out for delivery for over 5 days.
anyone else having the same problem?

Last edited:

cestlavie29

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I just read that the phones that are ordered from T-mobile are phones that are first shipped from the warehouse to T-Mobile to later be shipped to you....I seriously can't wait another day, I've been phone less since August. I will never order a phone from Tmobile again, they have no knowledge of what's happening and they're charging me $100 from the phone I cancelled a month ago, supposedly that order I cancelled in store wasn't "cancelled properly" and the person that helped me that day was the manager. Never again Tmobile. I will order straight from Apple next time.

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
UPS has not delivered and can't find my iPhone 5s gold since Thursday... I'm sooooo upset. UGH

My tracking has been out for delivery for over 5 days.
anyone else having the same problem?

Sorry to hear that, maybe they will find it and try to deliver - if not then let apple know they will initiate investigation and possibly send you a new one.

I have had carriers that lost my items, you are fully covered.

Just sucks that you have no phone still.

bostonmj07

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hear that, maybe they will find it and try to deliver - if not then let apple know they will initiate investigation and possibly send you a new one.

I have had carriers that lost my items, you are fully covered.

Just sucks that you have no phone still.

thanks pork soda... it sucks because it was my bday present. :(

i hope its not stolen, but at this point, someone from UPS must have taken it. I don't even wish this feeling to my worse enemy. this is a sad day for this Apple geek

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox