Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Mine is still stuck in Korea... Supposed to be here Friday.

Mine as well. I tried to understand the flight scheduling. This is my guestimate: it should be leaving Korea around 9 am ish today. Then it should leave Alaska around 7pm ish and head to Kentucky by about ( im hoping friday morning at least by 3am before they start loading trucks) and with all my guessing and comparing to the shipments of others it should be at my house (in PA) by around 4pm. Orrrr I could be completely wrong lol also I converted the times to fit EST or "EDT"
Basically although it seems to not move and it's beyond frustrating, somehow these people know what they are doing and you'll more than likely get it Friday.

Last edited:

Kibikins

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine finally made it KY. I don't where it goes from here. It's suppose be delivered to me in VA today.

Tracking:
Louisville, KY, United States 10/31/2013 12:47 A.M. Import Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/30/2013 11:52 P.M. Arrival Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States 10/30/2013 1:54 P.M. Departure Scan
10/30/2013 11:27 A.M. Arrival Scan
Narita, Japan 10/30/2013 9:45 P.M. Departure Scan
10/30/2013 8:53 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shanghai, China 10/30/2013 4:55 P.M. Departure Scan
10/30/2013 1:00 A.M. Arrival Scan
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/30/2013 12:25 A.M. Departure Scan
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/28/2013 7:48 P.M. Arrival Scan
ZhengZhou, China 10/28/2013 5:50 P.M. Departure Scan
ZhengZhou, China 10/25/2013 11:00 P.M. Arrival Scan
10/25/2013 10:15 P.M. Departure Scan
10/25/2013 12:21 P.M. Origin Scan
China 10/25/2013 9:19 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

PAJeepGuy

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Mine as well. I tried to understand the flight scheduling. This is my guestimate: it should be leaving Korea around 9 am ish today. Then it should leave Alaska around 7pm ish and head to Kentucky by about ( im hoping friday morning at least by 3am before they start loading trucks) and with all my guessing and comparing to the shipments of others it should be at my house (in PA) by around 4pm. Orrrr I could be completely wrong lol also I converted the times to fit EST or "EDT"
Basically although it seems to not move and it's beyond frustrating, somehow these people know what they are doing and you'll more than likely get it Friday.

I'm in PA as well, smack dab in the middle of the state, so our phones will be traveling partners. UPS normally delivers to my house between 4 and 430

Sent from my SCH-I535 using iMore Forums mobile app

ad1n

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Same, I'm in Cali and mine is stuck in Korea and supposed to be here Friday.
Maybe UPS just didn't update the departure.

bostonmj07

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Left Kentucky!!! en route to Boston now! finally... after all the slow a$$ updates on UPS tracking site... finally after CHINA>KOREA>ALASKA>KENTUCKY>ME! Just in time, before my bday :)

Untitled.jpg

P.S. I ordered my 5s gold 32gb on 9/30

Last edited:

7luke

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
It?s more complicated :-( .. Ordered 25th September. It will arrive TODAY (i hope), but to my friend. He will send it from USA to CZECH REPUBLIC where I live :-( :-(

:)

ups5s4.jpg

Orlandoooo :)

Last edited:

iPhone5sMissed

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Oh NOOOOOOOOooooo..........!!!

Screen Shot 2013-10-31 at 4.58.36 AM.png

Final Destination - Fort Collins, Colorado
Please Come home my golden iPhone 5s 32Gb ..., I made reservation for us to meet the whole family at the finest restaurant later on tonight...,
Please just come home or email me... ;-):p

P.S.
Congrat Red Sox!!!

P.P.S

UPS Service is just sub-standard :no:

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Phones scheduled for delivery tomorrow , we should finally be leaving Korea around 9:21 est today. Let's hope it goes to anchorage not back to china and it remains on time. I just want my baby home :( momma just ordered some comfy cases and all for you time to come home my golden beauty lol!

alyssamarieee

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Unexpected stop on the journey: Mount Hope

mounthope.jpg

Through further investigation I've discovered Mount Hope is a border clearing stop. But since then there's been no updates so I'm hoping the scans are behind as it should be out for delivery by now. Anyone else?

femi27

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
@ChristinaAlexis - I really hope it gets on that flight too!!!!! Why do I feel nervous :sick: !!??? I will be superrrr bummed if it doesn't make it!!

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Ordered two phones on Oct 21 for T Mobile:
Silver 5S - 32 GB : for me. I put this in first and it initially said that it would deliver Nov 6-13.
Gold 5S - 64 GB : for my wife. When I added this it pushed delivery for both phones out to Nov 11-18.

Silver phone is still processing.
Gold phone shipped last night and should get here Oct 31. Should I presign for it so they will just leave it on the doorstep while we are out trick-or-treating?

Gold phone is on the truck for delivery today.
Silver phone... still Processing. I have been watching the Apple Store to see if a phone was in a local store for pickup and it popped up today as available. I started ordering it and got to the point where I was checking out and the response I got was that it was unavailable! Grr!!! I plan on calling them when the store opens in 75 minutes to see what is really up. It would be great to get both phones today.

alyssamarieee

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Yet another update:

intransit.jpg

Don't know what that means but doesn't look good.. Expected delivery set for "10/31 End of day" has disappeared... and now we wait.

**Note: I'm about an hour outside of Mount Hope and if the delivery is rescheduled.. That's ridiculous.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73