Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

jrode

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the thorough reply!! :)

I hope that my phone at least arrives tomorrow ... it was actually scheduled to be delivered before 12pm today (according to the full ups website), so something went awry -- perhaps it is why you suggested. It's frustrating that they haven't updated the scheduled delivery time and say that it's still "on time". It's about 5 hours late at this point and it doesn't look like there's any way it will make it here.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Yeah, unfortunately it's pretty much a guarantee that you won't receive it anymore today. If it's not on a truck and "out for delivery" in the morning, you won't usually get it.

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, unfortunately it's pretty much a guarantee that you won't receive it anymore today. If it's not on a truck and "out for delivery" in the morning, you won't usually get it.

Thanks. :) I'll cross my fingers for tomorrow ...

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. :) I'll cross my fingers for tomorrow ...

Yes Flightaware is accurate but it's really hard to detect UPS flights on it, specially that I'm so,e cases UPS flights go to airports you have no idea about. You also don't know if it goes from Louisville directly to Canada or it will go to few more states in the North first.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes Flightaware is accurate but it's really hard to detect UPS flights on it, specially that I'm so,e cases UPS flights go to airports you have no idea about. You also don't know if it goes from Louisville directly to Canada or it will go to few more states in the North first.

True but since it was supposed to get here today before 12pm, it's reasonable to assume that it was supposed to catch the flight from Louisville to Hamilton.

Now it's more complicated ... it's most likely somewhere else in the US right now ... I'm just hoping I'll get it tomorrow ... or Friday at the very latest.

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Well mine has left Buffalo now. :)

e6uzeguq.jpg

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
This should be the final destination before I get my phone, which will hopefully be tomorrow. :)

buza3ebu.jpg

CyrenaS

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Phone Model: 5s 16GB Gold
Ordered from: At&T
Order Date: Oct 9
Status: It says preparing to ship but still processing the various sim...I don't know what that means
Shipping Date: Says it will be shipped between 11/18 and 12/6.
I really hope it comes sooner :(

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Phone Model: 5s 16GB Gold
Ordered from: At&T
Order Date: Oct 9
Status: It says preparing to ship but still processing the various sim...I don't know what that means
Shipping Date: Says it will be shipped between 11/18 and 12/6.
I really hope it comes sooner :(

Wow I thought Verizons estimated ship time was bad. I am still looking at 11/11 for my wives 16gb gold 5s

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 5S reached my parents in NY finally, they will forward it to me in Qatar soon. I am expecting it to reach me on Sunday or Monday.

jflatby

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
A lot of you guys are probably tired of me now, and this is your lucky day!! Last post:

My iPhone 5s Gold 64GB T-Mobile(Unlocked) ordered 2 hours after release finally arrived!! It's been a horrible 27 days, but my anger suddenly turned into love, and I think there are actually little hearts in my eyes when I look at my iPhone. Good luck to the rest of you, and I hope you get an orgasm as big as mine when you get your phones!

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 5S reached my parents in NY finally, they will forward it to me in Qatar soon. I am expecting it to reach me on Sunday or Monday.

Definitely think your phone wins for the longest global trip though :D

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
A lot of you guys are probably tired of me now, and this is your lucky day!! Last post:

My iPhone 5s Gold 64GB T-Mobile(Unlocked) ordered 2 hours after release finally arrived!! It's been a horrible 27 days, but my anger suddenly turned into love, and I think there are actually little hearts in my eyes when I look at my iPhone. Good luck to the rest of you, and I hope you get an orgasm as big as mine when you get your phones!

WOO HOO!!!! Congrats!! (btw, hilarious post :laughing:)
Pics of the coveted phone???

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Finally my iPhone 5S departed from the US. Should reach tomorrow but since it's a weekend in the Middle East I will pick it up on Sunday or Monday :)

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

27 DAYS!!! I hadn't even really thought about the exact time that has elapsed since I placed my order way back when on launch day. I've still got 2 more weeks before it's in my hands according to apple.com 😩somebodies gotta call the waahhhambulance because I feel like throwing a tantrum like I used to circa 1988.

I'm glad you got your phone...I'm so jelly!

On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2