Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
But that's taking too Long. Did you try to call Apple?

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app
No, I haven't called about that I did call to upgrade my shipping which they did at no extra charge. Yes, it's taking a long time but from what I've been seeing others post I don't think the time my order is taking to be fulfilled is out of the ordinary. I should have my phone delivered by Nov 1 according to an email I got from apple a few days ago.

If I had ordered a different color or had a different carrier I think I would have my phone by now but I'm satisfied with AT&T service and didn't want to compromise on the color or capacity.

On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
Order Status: processing
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

jrode

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
No, I haven't called about that I did call to upgrade my shipping which they did at no extra charge. Yes, it's taking a long time but from what I've been seeing others post I don't think the time my order is taking to be fulfilled is out of the ordinary. I should have my phone delivered by Nov 1 according to an email I got from apple a few days ago.

If I had ordered a different color or had a different carrier I think I would have my phone by now but I'm satisfied with AT&T service and didn't want to compromise on the color or capacity.

Order Status: processing
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

From my understanding, AT&T seems to have more stock than the other providers and is getting customers their phone quicker. At least that's what I read somewhere.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
From my understanding, AT&T seems to have more stock than the other providers and is getting customers their phone quicker. At least that's what I read somewhere.

I could be wrong and I've done no research into this but I'm just assuming (I know "assuming makes an a...") but I figure that since AT&T has had the iPhone longer than any of the other carriers that they have more iPhone users.

I think when it comes to the gold iPhone more so than the other colors that it's just a waiting game. I've tried calling and checking apple stores and AT&T stores and had no luck. Calling around just bummed me out so I've opted to just wait for my apple order to come through. When I check here and see that other people are getting there phones I know I'm just alil bit closer to getting mine.

Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1

Krystal Dominguez

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine this last Friday 10/11/13 at an ATT store
My status is already "preparing for shipment"
I ordered a Gold 16GB to be delivered at the store so
that I don't go through the hassle of activating it.
It sucks that apple is taking so damn long to ship to you
guys who ordered on launch day. Totally not fair!

jflatby

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
My Gold iPhone 5s 64GB T-Mobile ordered two hours after launch has now shipped from Alaska!

I know I have given the info about it here before, but I figured new people to this forum would see this first.

Anchorage, AK, United States 10/14/2013 2:50 P.M. Departure Scan

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Guys this is just to Informed u. My t-mob iphone5s gold delivery moved to 30oct compare to previous ad it was nov-1. Two days more quicker.

I hope I am getting it soon.

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
My Gold iPhone 5s 64GB T-Mobile ordered two hours after launch has now shipped from Alaska!

I know I have given the info about it here before, but I figured new people to this forum would see this first.

Anchorage, AK, United States 10/14/2013 2:50 P.M. Departure Scan

Congrats!! :party: It's been a long journey for many launch day customers

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 5S T-Mobile White finally reached Louisville, KY. Expecting it to reach home tomorrow :D

Louisville, KY, United States 10/15/2013 2:43 A.M.Import Scan

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 5S T-Mobile White finally reached Louisville, KY. Expecting it to reach home tomorrow :D

Louisville, KY, United States 10/15/2013 2:43 A.M.Import Scan

Nice! :)

Mine appears to still be in Korea. Hoping it will move today.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Nice! :)

Mine appears to still be in Korea. Hoping it will move today.

You said you paid for Express Shipping. So they got only on day left to deliver it to Canada? Seams impossible to me.

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
You said you paid for Express Shipping. So they got only on day left to deliver it to Canada? Seams impossible to me.

Ya ... it just left Korea .... it still says that it's going to be delivered tomorrow ...

u4e3y4e8.jpg

ricnmar

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Update on my order: Ordered October 1 / 32 GB Gold Sprint
Available to ship: October 24-28
Delivers: Nov 4 by Standard Shipping

I'll still check for it every day probably... just the way I am. haha!!

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
mine is also your companion. have paid extra for express shipping and commiting to deliver on 16 too.

i was just finding the route. if its departed from korea but for which city? if its again enter in china then it gonna take time to delivery.

if not then what will be next destination, which anable ups to deliver us tomorrow on 16th?

confused littebit.......

Ya ... it just left Korea .... it still says that it's going to be delivered tomorrow ...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/15/u4e3y4e8.jpg

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
mine is also your companion. have paid extra for express shipping and commiting to deliver on 16 too.

i was just finding the route. if its departed from korea but for which city? if its again enter in china then it gonna take time to delivery.

if not then what will be next destination, which anable ups to deliver us tomorrow on 16th?

confused littebit.......

Where is yours going?

I believe the next destination is Anchorage, followed by Louisville. Then since my phone is coming to Canada the final flight will likely be Hamilton I think.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
UPS came while my friend was at work. I hate UPS already.