Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
There is a UPS flight leaving Korea in 25 minutes. I hope my phone would make it to this flight. I paid for Express Shipping and if it didn't take this flight i don't think it will ever make it to my address by tomorrow

Flight details:
United Parcel Servi?UPS99MD11Scheduled (in 25 minutes)Mon 09:55PM KST 12:48PM AKDT Mon

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

I have express also -- I think the difference in time comes from the fact that yours is going to the US and mine is going to Canada. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I have express also -- I think the difference in time comes from the fact that yours is going to the US and mine is going to Canada. :)

Yep, that could be the case. But hopefully they reach the US today and keep together till half way when they start separating them.

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Yep, that could be the case. But hopefully they reach the US today and keep together till half way when they start separating them.

We shall see. :)

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
We shall see. :)

The UPS flight departed about an hour ago, and still UPS didn't show any update on my shipment. According to Flightaware it doesn't seam like UPS got any other flights today. If that is the case I can't see how UPS can deliver the iPhone from Korea to Potomac, MD tomorrow :/

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
The UPS flight departed about an hour ago, and still UPS didn't show any update on my shipment. According to Flightaware it doesn't seam like UPS got any other flights today. If that is the case I can't see how UPS can deliver the iPhone from Korea to Potomac, MD tomorrow :/

I wouldn't worry too much ... I've seen other people not have their status updated for hours after the flight left. It happens.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't worry too much ... I've seen other people not have their status updated for hours after the flight left. It happens.

I hope that's the case. Since my iPhone still got other long flights. My friend will get it for me in Potomac, MD. Then send it to my parents in NY who will forward it to Qatar! Lol I just wish I touch this phone before the 25th of October if possible.

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I hope that's the case. Since my iPhone still got other long flights. My friend will get it for me in Potomac, MD. Then send it to my parents in NY who will forward it to Qatar! Lol I just wish I touch this phone before the 25th of October if possible.

Oh wow that is a long trip!! Well mine hasn't updated yet either so we just have to wait.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow that is a long trip!! Well mine hasn't updated yet either so we just have to wait.

It is, actually this way it almost went all around the world. From Asia to NA and back to Asia again. Lol

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Yaay! I hope my iPhone catches the flight to the US

Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/15/2013 12:18 A.M.Departure Scan

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Yaay! I hope my iPhone catches the flight to the US

Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/15/2013 12:18 A.M.Departure Scan

Mine still hasn't changed, but since it's not due to arrive until Wednesday I'm not worried. :)

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
my iphone 5s silver was expected to deliver from china on 18th and to my add on 24th. but suddenly it change and now its arriving on 16th. so happy. so they are more quicker compare to previous time...

also ordered gold. expected delivery from china on 24~28 oct and to my add on nov-1.

guys pls let us update if anyone have ordered gold and moving early towards them before expected date given by apple.......

thanks

jflatby

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Yup, my Gold iPhone 5s 64GB T-Mobile(Unlocked), ordered 2:00 AM September 20th. It shipped on oct. 11th, and the E-mail from Apple said it would deliver the 22nd, but on the tracking page from UPS it says I'll have it on thursday 17th.

I'm not even happy, just pissed that they didn't get it to me before. The first of the iPhones I didn't have within a couple of days after release.. My fault though, should have ordered earlier than two hours after release, but I like to blame Apple, even though I love them...

The phone is now currently between South Korea and the US somewhere.

Last update:

Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/15/2013 12:18 A.M. Departure Scan

Last edited:

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not even happy, just pissed that they didn't get it to me before. The first of the iPhones I didn't have within a couple of days after release.. My fault though, should have ordered earlier than two hours after release, but I like to blame Apple, even though I love them...

👍

On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
Order Status: processing
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
👍

On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
Order Status: processing
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

But that's taking too Long. Did you try to call Apple?

jflatby

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
But that's taking too Long. Did you try to call Apple?

Not taking too long at all, compared to the other orders. I ordered several hours before him, and mine was processing until friday oct. 11th. Probably a ton of people who ordered in that time period.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Not taking too long at all, compared to the other orders. I ordered several hours before him, and mine was processing until friday oct. 11th. Probably a ton of people who ordered in that time period.

I know you ordered the gold, but I ordered a silver one on the 27th and it's already shipped. Better call Apple the first time I called they said they had an issue with my payment settings and they claimed that they emailed me about the issue but they never did.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine finally reached the US!

Anchorage, AK, United States 10/14/2013 12:27 P.M.Arrival Scan

jrode

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a Verizon, White/Silver 5S from Apple's website on 10/12 at 6:40 p.m. Currently is available to ship in 2-3 weeks with delivery date of Nov. 6 - Nov. 12 by standard shipping.

Really hoping that this change and I'm able to get it a bit sooner! Crossing my fingers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR