Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
if you sign up or their "my choice" service for free they will hold it at the delivering terminal for you to pick up if you request it. that is what I did. sometimes you can get the package a day sooner because if say it arrives Tuesday afternoon, it wouldn't be delivered until Wednesday but you can pick it up in Tuesday anytime before 6:30 pm.

Interesting, I've missed so many deliveries without knowing that LoL.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

On order: Gold iPhone 5s 64GB
Ordered: September 20, 2:00pm

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Interesting, I've missed so many deliveries without knowing that LoL.

I think they just started the program maybe a year or two ago? I think FedEx makes you still have one attempted delivery before you can pick it up at a location. UPS doesn't require that anymore but they used to.

flowerpetauhls

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a 16gb gold iPhone 5s for Sprint from Apple on September 21st around 7 am est time .... It's been stuck in the "processing" step ever since I first discovered I could check its status on Oct. 1. Really starting to irritate me especially since several people have at least reached preparing to ship mode and not going to lie, I am majorly impatient. (although I guess I should've expected this since I got a 16gb GOLD one) I just want to get rid of my android already!

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a 16gb gold iPhone 5s for Sprint from Apple on September 21st around 7 am est time .... It's been stuck in the "processing" step ever since I first discovered I could check its status on Oct. 1. Really starting to irritate me especially since several people have at least reached preparing to ship mode and not going to lie, I am majorly impatient. (although I guess I should've expected this since I got a 16gb GOLD one) I just want to get rid of my android already!

I feel your pain. I cancelled my order just now. I'll check in the local apple store tomorrow and see if they have stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Artyom Medvedev

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
if you sign up or their "my choice" service for free they will hold it at the delivering terminal for you to pick up if you request it. that is what I did. sometimes you can get the package a day sooner because if say it arrives Tuesday afternoon, it wouldn't be delivered until Wednesday but you can pick it up in Tuesday anytime before 6:30 pm.

thanks a lot. so all I need to do is just to call them?

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
hmm it tells me it will take like 5 days to verify my identity n stuff.. did you get the same thing?

Sometimes. I have three addresses registered and normally it just asks me really personal questions like what state I lived with my brother in and what year I graduated high school.

Artyom Medvedev

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes. I have three addresses registered and normally it just asks me really personal questions like what state I lived with my brother in and what year I graduated high school.
thanks but it just told me it will take 5 days so i guess i'll just call them. and i am still not sure what to do. sorry for talking about my own problems here but the thing is, that I live in a small town and we don't have an official UPS store here, we have a parcel store, where I can ship using FedEx and UPS and we also have a USPS post office. i think even if they will leave it somewhere, it will be an hour long drive. so i think i should just wait and see and hope that they will deliver after 3 PM, because i only get back home then...

Ravi Nath

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You can also request to have it left with a neighbor if you trust your neighbors with your phone lol. You can also select a two-hour deliver window but that will tack on $40 bucks for a year of membership and $5 to choose the time frame. Delivering to a UPS store is a $5 charge as well, but if you are really worried you may want to call and ask if your local store qualifies. Anyways, I hope everything works out.

jflatby

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Wow I would really have recommended to do that the other way around.. Check if they have stock, and THEN cancel your order.. What if they don't have stock, which is 95% certain, and your original order would have shipped tomorrow..?

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Wow I would really have recommended to do that the other way around.. Check if they have stock, and THEN cancel your order.. What if they don't have stock, which is 95% certain, and your original order would have shipped tomorrow..?

I can't do it that way... I am not going to cancel my order, but since I used an Att upgrade I would have to wait a couple of days before I get that upgrade back to buy the phone in-store. I am impatiently waiting while my boyfriend keeps showing off his 5S... candy crush on a 3gs is just laggy.

CrunchDude

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 39594

Mine was ordered 4 and a half hours after release. 16 GB Silver iPhone 5S - Verizon. I don't remember even getting a shipping option when I ordered, did you get one?

Looks like our phones are together! My tracking looks exactly the same, except it just arrived in Kentucky, and an import

Yup, mine was on the same flight and in the same container, it looks like. :) Getting mine tomorrow as well. Latest status change: Arrival Scan in the L.A. area. Woohoo!!!

Bryan Bodine

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
6:00AM Central and my phone is still stuck in Korea, its7:00PM over there so maybe the 10th was an accurate delivery estimate...Was hoping for maybe a Tuesday delivery.

Ravi Nath

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There's a UPS Flight 99 scheduled in a couple hours, if I am not mistaken that is the flight that goes from Korea to Alaska then on to Kentucky. Hopefully our phones won't miss this one lol.

stealth313

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
More progress..

Screen Shot 2013-10-07 at 6.25.53 AM.png

Sprint - White - 64mb
Ordered Sept 26th 8:00AM
Processing thru Oct 4th
Shipped Oct 5th

UPS estimates 10/10/13 Delivery
Apple estimates 10/14/13

Trending Posts