Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

jflatby

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
My order is still in processing.

At&t 16gb Gold, ordered on Thursday, September 26th at 3a.m.... as soon as my account became upgrade eligible.

The wait is killing me... I'm using a 3gs right now and it is getting very long in the tooth.

Not to ruin it for you, but don't expect it to ship any time soon if you ordered it 6 days after release.. There is a huge lack of gold iPhones, and people who ordered few hours after the release (including me) are still waiting..

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My phone shipped on the 3rd, but then sat around Asia for a couple of days. It is finally moving again and is now stateside. It is suppose to be here tomorrow and that is looking possible again. I am feeling the excitement build.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1381072117.043037.jpg

Artyom Medvedev

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
They left mine in Korea. Siri is going to have an accent by the time I get my phone lol.

they left mine there as well... i have the same exact date and time like the guy that posted a screenshot of his progress where it is in AK already, but mine stopped at a point :
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/04/2013 7:46 P.M. Arrival Scan

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Not to ruin it for you, but don't expect it to ship any time soon if you ordered it 6 days after release.. There is a huge lack of gold iPhones, and people who ordered few hours after the release (including me) are still waiting..

Definitely not expecting it within the next two weeks... but hopefully by the 25th or 26th... There were probably more orders in the first day of its release than in the following 5 days (when people realized the carrier stores had received next to no gold ones, and the apple stores had only a handful). I'm sure once they can catch up with the initial shock of orders, that the other orders won't take more than a few weeks to fulfill.. At least I will have it by Halloween :-D.

JSHidaka

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Space Grey - 16gb - ordered 28th of September - Processing Items...

Anyone else have a similar status? I think something might be wrong with my order.

Might be good if take some time to read few pages, so far ppl that ordered between release and 25th claimed their phones have been shipped. (in my case, I did order on the 22th, and my order was shipped 2 days ago[5s, Grey, Unlocked])

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Space Grey - 16gb - ordered 28th of September - Processing Items...

Anyone else have a similar status? I think something might be wrong with my order.

Nothings wrong. I ordered the 26th, gold 16gb, and am still in processing. A lot of people who ordered the first day it was available are still in the processing status. Give it a while to change to preparing to ship...

sambobsessed

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Might be good if take some time to read few pages, so far ppl that ordered between release and 25th claimed their phones have been shipped. (in my case, I did order on the 22th, and my order was shipped 2 days ago[5s, Grey, Unlocked])

I did read quite a few pages, thanks for your response!

Nothings wrong. I ordered the 26th, gold 16gb, and am still in processing. A lot of people who ordered the first day it was available are still in the processing status. Give it a while to change to preparing to ship...

Oh okay thanks! Was just getting worried :)

christynx3

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
My phone shipped on the 3rd, but then sat around Asia for a couple of days. It is finally moving again and is now stateside. It is suppose to be here tomorrow and that is looking possible again. I am feeling the excitement build.

View attachment 39578

Looks like our phones are together! My tracking looks exactly the same, except it just arrived in Kentucky, and an import

christynx3

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 39578

dang I hate when I accidently hit post, lol.

but my phone just went through an import scan in kentucky! can't wait for tomorrow!

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm really hope there is some glitch with UPS tracking because the two phones that are shipping to me at both still showing in Korea and all the times match everyone else. I don't see how some could move on and others didn't. it seems really bizarre. maybe come Monday it will be ironed out.

Ravi Nath

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm really hope there is some glitch with UPS tracking because the two phones that are shipping to me at both still showing in Korea and all the times match everyone else. I don't see how some could move on and others didn't. it seems really bizarre. maybe come Monday it will be ironed out.

That would be nice, but I'm doubtful that will be the case. If anything though... it's already Monday in Korea so things should start moving again.

Artyom Medvedev

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
That would be nice, but I'm doubtful that will be the case. If anything though... it's already Monday in Korea so things should start moving again.

I don't think there is a glitch either. By the way I'm pretty nervous about receiving the iPhone. I don't know what time will UPS come, I also don't want to leave a Pre-Sign form, because my Phone can get stolen. It's pretty confusing

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't think there is a glitch either. By the way I'm pretty nervous about receiving the iPhone. I don't know what time will UPS come, I also don't want to leave a Pre-Sign form, because my Phone can get stolen. It's pretty confusing

But cant you ask UPS to hold it at their office rather than deliver it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site

Why don't you ask UPS to leave it at one of their stores then and you go pick it up yourself?

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

if you sign up or their "my choice" service for free they will hold it at the delivering terminal for you to pick up if you request it. that is what I did. sometimes you can get the package a day sooner because if say it arrives Tuesday afternoon, it wouldn't be delivered until Wednesday but you can pick it up in Tuesday anytime before 6:30 pm.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner