Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Sprint - White - 64mb
Ordered Sept 26th 8:00AM

Checked around 4pm today, Oct 4th, and it changed to "Preparing for Shipment"

Great to see the white started moving, I hope that will be the case with all not just because it's the Sprint model. I ordered mine a day after you and it's still processing.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

stealth313

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Great to see the white started moving, I hope that will be the case with all not just because it's the Sprint model. I ordered mine a day after you and it's still processing.

Checked this morning, a day (10-04-2013) after my order changed from "processing" to preparing to ship", and it has now shipped. It is currently in ZhengZhou, China.

ZhengZhou, China 10/05/2013 6:32 P.M. Arrival Scan
10/05/2013 5:50 P.M. Departure Scan
10/05/2013 11:04 A.M. Origin Scan
China 10/05/2013 3:36 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

stealth313

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
When did you order

Sent from my GT-N7105 using iMore Forums mobile app

Sprint - White - 64mb

Checked around 4pm, Oct 4th, and it changed to "Preparing for Shipment"
Checked this morning, Oct 5th and it changed to "shipped"

Might I add that I was billed early in the day yesterday, Oct 4th, PRIOR to the order status changing to preparing for shipment.

stealth313

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I ordered
Sprint - White - 64mb
Processing thru Oct 4th
Shipped Oct 5th

UPS estimates 10/10/13 Delivery
Apple estimates 10/14/13

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Thursday with an early delivery of 10/9

ptkenney

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
In case anyone is still checking this thread. I ordered an AT&T 5s, 64GB, Gold, within the first hour they were on sale. My confirmation from apple came at 2:00 AM MDT. The order status page has said Processing Order and Available to Ship October ever since until yesterday. Then it changed to Preparing for Shipment but still said available to ship October. This morning I got the shipping email with tracking number. It is scheduled to be delivered on October 9 by the end of the day.

stealth313

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
In case anyone is still checking this thread. I ordered an AT&T 5s, 64GB, Gold, within the first hour they were on sale. My confirmation from apple came at 2:00 AM MDT. The order status page has said Processing Order and Available to Ship October ever since until yesterday. Then it changed to Preparing for Shipment but still said available to ship October. This morning I got the shipping email with tracking number. It is scheduled to be delivered on October 9 by the end of the day.

From what I've read it seems like ALL of our phones are not only coming thru the same channel but are probably at the same port. Its like almost everyone's status changed from preparing to shipped at the same time.

christynx3

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
My 32g gold AT&T is stuck in Korea also.. I have a delivery date of Monday, and I'm hoping that's true cause Monday works perfect for me

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
From what I've read it seems like ALL of our phones are not only coming thru the same channel but are probably at the same port. Its like almost everyone's status changed from preparing to shipped at the same time.

Yes, Apple changes status in batches because more than a device is contained in the same container.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
My 32g gold AT&T is stuck in Korea also.. I have a delivery date of Monday, and I'm hoping that's true cause Monday works perfect for me

Probably you will get it before Monday if they continue shipping over the weekend.

jflatby

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I see some people who ordered gold are getting "preparing for shipment" now..
At what times did you order?

I ordered my T-Mobile(Unlocked) 64GB Gold at 2:00 AM on the 20th and it is still "processing items"..

christynx3

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I see some people who ordered gold are getting "preparing for shipment" now..
At what times did you order?

I ordered my T-Mobile(Unlocked) 64GB Gold at 2:00 AM on the 20th and it is still "processing items"..

I ordered at around 3:10 a.m EST on the 20th for my 32g gold AT&T

christynx3

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Probably you will get it before Monday if they continue shipping over the weekend.

I feel if it's still in Korea, it's still so far away, and won't be delivered in 2 days? idk though.. just praying lol

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
My order is still in processing.

At&t 16gb Gold, ordered on Thursday, September 26th at 3a.m.... as soon as my account became upgrade eligible.

The wait is killing me... I'm using a 3gs right now and it is getting very long in the tooth.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2