Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

moocows42

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Moocows42,

Is it the same tracking history as yours?

Looks like they left my phone in Korea instead of keeping it with yours. So instead of getting it today maybe I'll get it Monday. Don't understand how our time were almost identical yet they don't keep them together the whole way.

Ravi Nath

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Looks like they left my phone in Korea instead of keeping it with yours. So instead of getting it today maybe I'll get it Monday. Don't understand how our time were almost identical yet they don't keep them together the whole way.

Mine is sitting in Korea too...

Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/04/2013 7:46 P.M. Arrival Scan
ZhengZhou, China 10/04/2013 4:45 P.M. Departure Scan
ZhengZhou, China 10/03/2013 9:40 P.M. Arrival Scan
10/03/2013 9:00 P.M. Departure Scan
10/03/2013 1:42 P.M. Origin Scan
China 10/03/2013 9:25 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
That's why i think it is not wise to order online. I would think it was wiser for them to ship to store first in order to catch the new fish vs supplying those who have already ordered. It's unfortunate but its the smart thing to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine is sitting in Korea too...

Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/04/2013 7:46 P.M.Arrival Scan
ZhengZhou, China 10/04/2013 4:45 P.M.Departure Scan
ZhengZhou, China 10/03/2013 9:40 P.M.Arrival Scan
10/03/2013 9:00 P.M.Departure Scan
10/03/2013 1:42 P.M.Origin Scan
China 10/03/2013 9:25 A.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

It seems like my phone is on the same plane as your phone. I have identical times.

Ravi Nath

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking there is one flight from Korea a day and there may not be on on the weekends, judging from everyone else's tracking info.

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I work for an import company for a living, so i will give you a little clue as to why all yours are identical tracking wise. apple uses a service we often use called "world ease" which basically makes it much easier and quicker to get through customs. Though every individual phone has a tracking number, all the phones are on one container/pallet/carton or whatever they use and shipped as a single unit to the US. This is so when custom clears it, it can clear them all at once as a single unit instead of the time it would take to clear each individually. It would then get broken down at their sorting facility in Kentucky and from there the phones go off to their happy new homes individually. Fedex has a similar service with the same process done once it gets to Tennessee. So for those of you that did indeed pay for faster shipping, that will probably only come into play from Kentucky to your doorstep. So mine, like many of yours, is also in Korea and according to flightaware.com there is a UPS plane set to arrive in Korea at about 11 am (korea time) which is about 7 and half hours from now. So it doesn't look like our phones have another move until late tonight or tomorrow morning US time. They don't currently have the outgoing flight on the schedule but I'm sure that will be updated later if you want to check back Flight Finder?. Hope this helps clear up things so you can spend your friday having some fun instead of checking UPS! :)

Ravi Nath

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I work for an import company for a living, so i will give you a little clue as to why all yours are identical tracking wise. apple uses a service we often use called "world ease" which basically makes it much easier and quicker to get through customs. Though every individual phone has a tracking number, all the phones are on one container/pallet/carton or whatever they use and shipped as a single unit to the US. This is so when custom clears it, it can clear them all at once as a single unit instead of the time it would take to clear each individually. It would then get broken down at their sorting facility in Kentucky and from there the phones go off to their happy new homes individually. Fedex has a similar service with the same process done once it gets to Tennessee. So for those of you that did indeed pay for faster shipping, that will probably only come into play from Kentucky to your doorstep. So mine, like many of yours, is also in Korea and according to flightaware.com there is a UPS plane set to arrive in Korea at about 11 am (korea time) which is about 7 and half hours from now. So it doesn't look like our phones have another move until late tonight or tomorrow morning US time. They don't currently have the outgoing flight on the schedule but I'm sure that will be updated later if you want to check back Flight Finder*. Hope this helps clear up things so you can spend your friday having some fun instead of checking UPS! :)

I figured they were all in the same container. The wait isn't really a problem for me. In fact I rather enjoy the tracking game.

gp48

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So, just took a peek at my order, like I do multiple times a day, and I finally moved to preparing to ship! I almost passed out!! Good thing though, the Apple store not far from my house has had what I've been waiting for on and off for three days!! Just need it by next weekend.

Artyom Medvedev

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I work for an import company for a living, so i will give you a little clue as to why all yours are identical tracking wise. apple uses a service we often use called "world ease" which basically makes it much easier and quicker to get through customs. Though every individual phone has a tracking number, all the phones are on one container/pallet/carton or whatever they use and shipped as a single unit to the US. This is so when custom clears it, it can clear them all at once as a single unit instead of the time it would take to clear each individually. It would then get broken down at their sorting facility in Kentucky and from there the phones go off to their happy new homes individually. Fedex has a similar service with the same process done once it gets to Tennessee. So for those of you that did indeed pay for faster shipping, that will probably only come into play from Kentucky to your doorstep. So mine, like many of yours, is also in Korea and according to flightaware.com there is a UPS plane set to arrive in Korea at about 11 am (korea time) which is about 7 and half hours from now. So it doesn't look like our phones have another move until late tonight or tomorrow morning US time. They don't currently have the outgoing flight on the schedule but I'm sure that will be updated later if you want to check back Flight Finder*. Hope this helps clear up things so you can spend your friday having some fun instead of checking UPS! :)

thanks for this post! my phone is with yours as well... so do you know when that plane will get those phones to US after it pickes them up late tonight?

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm that Apple.com US orders up to the 25th of September for the Space Gray are now "Preparing for Shipment"

CrunchDude

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Awesome! Same here. I received my shipment notification and it says the 8th for me as well, but UPS tracking says Monday. Depending on where you're located, you may well get it earlier, too.

CrunchDude

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Different countries, different culture, difference holidays.

@Moodypickle: Thanks for letting us know. At least now I know why I don't already have my freaking 5s.......................@#$%^&*()_+

Jose Hidaka

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I can confirm that Apple.com US orders up to the 25th of September for the Space Gray are now "Preparing for Shipment"

Yea, between 1 and 2 pm EST my order (placed on the 22, 5s grey) went to preparing for shipping.... Probably the gold ones will still have to wait... -_-

kristopherlarry

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
She Said Yes!!!

My Wifey Finally Gave Her Blessings.... Ordered My Gold 32g i5S From Apple... Question Is When Will I Get It?!?! Kind Of Wondering If I Should Of Ordered Direct From Verizon... But Their Website Stated It Wouldn't Ship To 11/11, As Apple Stated Sometime This Month.... Hmmmmm....

iPhone 5 32gb, iPad 3 32gb, iPad Mini LTE 32gb, Apple TV3 x2..... No Better Ecosystem... 😜

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner