Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Placed my order 9/20/13 at about 9:30 am. 16 GB space grey for AT&T. I ordered through apple.com. Mine still shows processing. Gave the 7-10 days until shipment with delivery for Oct 8 to Oct 11. Wish it would just ship already. Lol.

BobWhite

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I woke up to an email from the Apple Store this AM.

Shipped: Delivers Oct 03, 2013

Status change on Apple.com order site.
I had received my order comfirmation email from Apple on 20 Sep at 00:05 PDT for a AT&T 64G Gold 5S.
My status just changed to Preparing for Shipment this evening and my credit card has been processed by Apple.
My order was originally listed as a "Ships in 7 to 10 business days".
Good luck to all on your orders.
Bob

z00mER

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I paid On September 21, 2013 for 2pcs iPhone 5S factory unlocked and there is no date for shipment. And then on September 24, 2013 I paid for two another iphones for other address. Two of them was made for sales tax free addresses. And I still not received anything. But my friend from Chicago ordered on september 22 and receive it after 3 days. His order have the shipment status "Available to ship: October" as my orders. So apple first ship iphones to "non sales tax free" regions ?

Attachments

• ??? ?????-1.jpg
    ??? ?????-1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 41
  • ??? ?????-2.jpg
    ??? ?????-2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 41

WhiteRa

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
My two order on the unlocked version finally shipped! It's going to be delivered by Oct. 3. I ordered within ten minutes after the Apple website went live, but other people had already gotten their iPhones, I'm so jealous.

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I paid On September 21, 2013 for 2pcs iPhone 5S factory unlocked and there is no date for shipment. And then on September 24, 2013 I paid for two another iphones for other address. Two of them was made for sales tax free addresses. And I still not received anything. But my friend from Chicago ordered on september 22 and receive it after 3 days. His order have the shipment status "Available to ship: October" as my orders. So apple first ship iphones to "non sales tax free" regions ?

Contract customers are getting preference. It sucks, but there it is.

On another note, I ordered mine 9/20 at around 8am PST. It's an unlocked 64GB Space Gray. When I ordered it said time to ship 7-10 days. Today I'm "in the window" of when it should ship so I definitely did not get an early shipment like most people here did. It looks like us unlocked customers are just sorta on the backburner priority-wise.

Last edited:

BobWhite

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I don't think that you are "in the window" yet. I know my confirmation email specifically said "Available to ship: 7-10 business days" which would mean that the window would start in the middle of next week.

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I think you only get a shipment email. I just happened to check the status (every 15 mins, lol) using the store app.

I don't think that you are "in the window" yet. I know my confirmation email specifically said "Available to ship: 7-10 business days" which would mean that the window would start in the middle of next week.

Well I should update that my order now says preparing for shipment!!! :D

BobWhite

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
That is great news. My order went to "preparing for shipment" last night and this morning I got my shipping email so you are getting close.

B1ue_B1aze

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Is it worth it to buy AppleCare+ (or non plus version) for the iPhone 5s considering that I will have a case on it? Also, is it possible to buy the AppleCare+ after getting the device?

IMO yes, it's worth it. I got it mostly for the accidental damage coverage. However having 2 years to be able to call 1-800-MY-IPHONE and get an issue resolved is really nice as well.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
IMO yes, it's worth it. I got it mostly for the accidental damage coverage. However having 2 years to be able to call 1-800-MY-IPHONE and get an issue resolved is really nice as well.

I bought it for the calls too, then the extended warranty of course.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal