Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

mackie99

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine says the same thing...Thursday, 09/26/2013, By End of Day. It's being delivered to So. CA and I did not pay for expedited shipping. I didn't know it was available.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I have to say this is the first white iPhone I have owned. Very nice and clean look to it!

I also prefer white ones much more. White makes me feel the iPhone screen is bigger, and I feel better when reading of a white iPhone. When using a Black iPhone I keep concentrating on the edge more than the screen losing concentration.

HBcubs

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
ATT refused to ship to my work address, which is idiotic. But whatever.

Same here. In the past I've always had Apple ship my phones to my office - I'm not 100% comfortable with my phone sitting on the porch. But this time they would only ship to my home address, which is an incredibly stupid policy IMHO.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Once one has a tracking number - one can go through the shipper - UPS or FedEx - and they have means available to have your package held at their depot so you can pick-up, or even redirect to a different address... when I got my 5 - I had it held at the UPS depot, and picked it up first thing in the morning it arrived at the depot rather than wait until the truck would get to my neighborhood - usually after 4PM...

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine Friday morning 32gb space gray att, orig said should ship 9-30 however i got the email last night at 11:30 from apple saying it shipped and expected delivery 9-26 so all good here love it this is why i stopped ordering from the carrier site and started going through the apple site can't wait until wednesday I will be sitting in the front yard in my chair working from home that day waiting on ups then i will take the rest of the day off to play.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Once one has a tracking number - one can go through the shipper - UPS or FedEx - and they have means available to have your package held at their depot so you can pick-up, or even redirect to a different address... when I got my 5 - I had it held at the UPS depot, and picked it up first thing in the morning it arrived at the depot rather than wait until the truck would get to my neighborhood - usually after 4PM...

I've tried this but I get stuck in an endless loop on the UPS page. Oh well. The depot is 1/4 mile from my office and I'd love to pick it up Wednesday morning rather than waiting til I get home that evening. At least I'm able to pre-sign for it and have them leave the package.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

I actually tried that, and it said that a delivery attempt has to be made before you can reroute the pickup.

bacano22

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my 32gb space gray att from apple Friday at 3:05 am delivers Wednesday, changed the address to the ups store across the street from my job Originaly it said delivers sept 30- October 2nd.... Always order from apple people

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email about the second iPhone I ordered. Shipped today & to be delivered tomorrow.
I did not realize that AT&T was overnight shipping at no extra cost. The one delivered today came in FedEX overnight.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered straight from the Apple Store app friday at 12:01 am PST. It shipped already and arriving the Weds the 25th. I ordered white and silver.

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't know why happening this but I guess give priority to the orders with contracts and the unlocked phone orders leave them to ship last. Still preparing for shipping. How long needs to prepare? 2 days?

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why happening this but I guess give priority to the orders with contracts and the unlocked phone orders leave them to ship last. Still preparing for shipping. How long needs to prepare? 2 days?

I am sure this is the case, at least yours is being prepared. Mine is still processing the order.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

​I don't know about FedEx, but UPS doesn't do this now. They won't let you change delivery options until after the first attempted delivery.