Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
My friend has an i4 and is going to give me his i5s when he upgrades next Friday :D. I'm calling the store now to see if they have the silver model in 64 Gigs. :D OH SNAP They have it. Next Friday is going DOWN!! Pictures will be POSTED. All I have to do is give him my i5. Sounds like a deal to me. :D

Juancr7

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
My order has been on "preparing for shipment" for 3 days. :(((
Gold iPhone 32gb at&t and ordered on Sep 20th @ 10pm

if that was my case id be really frustrated. It's not fair that you ordered on the 20th and people that ordered 10 days after already got their phones. Even if it was a gold one, id be pissed at apple:p

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
can any one suggest me, which route apple are choosing for delivery of gold phones??

i am not finding any flight from zhengzhou to korea till monday.

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
My order has been on "preparing for shipment" for 3 days. :(((
Gold iPhone 32gb at&t and ordered on Sep 20th @ 10pm

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their shipments lately...for the past couple of weeks it looked like they were generally filling gold iphone orders by date but now it's just all over the place and launch date customers are still waiting! makes NO sense, but hey just my opinion

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered my 5s 32g thru Verizon and it's not scheduled to ship until November 4th. I'm not sure I will be able to contain myself and wait that long. Is there any group therapy sessions anywhere? LOL

dkinley

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
i ordered an iPhone 5s gold 16gb model Verizon View attachment UPS_ Tracking Information.pdf shipping info delivers tomorrow but it looks like hasn't left china :'( it will soon be Tuesday in china :( i hope they can stick to their date! and i would like to know based on experience has anyone received iPhone delivery later that ups expected ? or is the the date that ups says? ive waited a month to get one in my hand! that's mine see one and held it at store! very lightweight cant wait to receive it!

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
The ups cargo has arrived in incheon airport south korea i think the cargo is 5x113,and soon leave to anchorage ,if you ordered 9/20 and still have not shipped yet maybe because its locked to some carriers,i just think that unlocked its more fast because someone no need to preinstall something inside?im not so sure

femi27

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey,
I've been following for awhile without commenting. I ordered an AT&T gold 32gb 5s on Oct. 14 via the apple website. Originally I had an estimated delivery date of Nov. 6 - 12. It changed from processing to preparing for shipment 10/26 and it shipped sometime early this morning. UPS has a scheduled delivery by end of day this coming friday ( 11/1). Which means its coming slightly early. Hope this helps someone waiting anxiously.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh