Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

kevinarguello

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Wow, that's a quick turnaround.

What color, size and provider?

Silver, 32gb with AT&T.
I thought silver was space grey, I didn't know this last one was the black and grey, was confused for a second hehe I answered Mr Rizk saying space grey when indeed it was the silver. Weird way of describing the colors Apple!

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
It's official I got my iPhone! I've been checking store stocks and I saw 64gb gold show up. So I went a head canceled my order with apple and then placed a new order for in store pick up. I knew I was taking a risk but I decided to chance it and pray that the in store didn't glitch on me like I've been told it has done for others. Once I saw that my order was successfully placed I canceled my 2nd order and did the same.

1st order placed at 6:55 pm
2nd order placed at 7:29 pm
Both ready for pick up at 7:56 pm
In my hands at 8:51 pm

I was so excited that I made my mom drive cuz I wasn't fit to.

😍

********************************************************************************************************************************
On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382150861.853149.jpg

********************************************************************************************************************************
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

vsgvarun

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I just went to my local Best Buy and found one in stock. I got the iPhone 5S Gold 16GB for AT&T! I had a order with apple to deliver in November but i Cancelled it and got the gold at Best Buy. Apple also gave me a free $150 gift card because of the wait to get the 5S but I got that free too! I got really lucky!

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
It's official I got my iPhone! I've been checking store stocks and I saw 64gb gold show up. So I went a head canceled my order with apple and then placed a new order for in store pick up. I knew I was taking a risk but I decided to chance it and pray that the in store didn't glitch on me like I've been told it has done for others. Once I saw that my order was successfully placed I canceled my 2nd order and did the same.

1st order placed at 6:55 pm
2nd order placed at 7:29 pm
Both ready for pick up at 7:56 pm
In my hands at 8:51 pm

I was so excited that I made my mom drive cuz I wasn't fit to.

��

We are officially in the 64GB gold club!! :party:

Will save the rest of you the ridiculous details of trying to get a phone earlier than my expected ship date for the past week. BUT after many back and forth phone calls with Apple and AT&T, stalking the availability checker app at update times and surviving computer glitch at Apple retail store calling me to cancel my already approved in store pickup order, I finally landed one today!! Cancelled my online order as well, updated eligibility (5 minute process total) and voila! the phone was still available in my closest store. Picked it just before store closing and staff started clapping for GOLD 64GB "score"...lmao

Immediately fell in love :heart:
Some pics to share:
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG

Original Order: 64GB Gold AT&T on 9/27 @ 3pm EST
Order status: Still processing
Shipping: Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1 - NOW FREED UP TO SHIP TO ONE OF YOU :yes:

kevinarguello

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
We are officially in the 64GB gold club!! :party:

Will save the rest of you the ridiculous details of trying to get a phone earlier than my expected ship date for the past week. BUT after many back and forth phone calls with Apple and AT&T, stalking the availability checker app at update times and surviving computer glitch at Apple retail store calling me to cancel my already approved in store pickup order, I finally landed one today!! Cancelled my online order as well, updated eligibility (5 minute process total) and voila! the phone was still available in my closest store. Picked it just before store closing and staff started clapping for GOLD 64GB "score"...lmao

Immediately fell in love :heart:
Some pics to share:
View attachment 40476
View attachment 40477
View attachment 40478

Original Order: 64GB Gold AT&T on 9/27 @ 3pm EST
Order status: Still processing
Shipping: Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1 - NOW FREED UP TO SHIP TO ONE OF YOU :yes:

Yeah I hate you too! Hahaha I hope you enjoy it! Looks amazingly beautiful!

Tried to check store availability here in NC in the website and no store has anything AT ALL! Not even SC, MD, or VA!

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I hate you too! Hahaha I hope you enjoy it! Looks amazingly beautiful!

Tried to check store availability here in NC in the website and no store has anything AT ALL! Not even SC, MD, or VA!

:kiss: Love you too...lol

Best times to check stock are:
2:00-2:15pm EST
6:00-6:30pm EST
2:00-2:30am EST

mithun777

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
As u r getting it from usa. Don't there is duty levy on phone in ur country's custom? If it is there then it might be more costlier.

Or there is no duty when u get phone in Dhl or ups!!!???

Andrew Whitmore

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: I'm a happy new owner of a📱5S !!!

I'm seeing everybody posting pictures of their new phone is making me a tad bit jealous but I'll have mine in my hands tommorrow

kevinarguello

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm seeing everybody posting pictures of their new phone is making me a tad bit jealous but I'll have mine in my hands tommorrow

Nice! Mine would be ready Monday... I'm about to eat my finger nails already. First iPhone I've ever owe coming from a history of Android and have very high expectations.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Nice! Mine would be ready Monday... I'm about to eat my finger nails already. First iPhone I've ever owe coming from a history of Android and have very high expectations.

Mine should reach on Monday(after tomorrow) :(, 2nd iPhone owned, first was a 4S.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

kevinarguello

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Mine should reach on Monday(after tomorrow) :(, 2nd iPhone owned, first was a 4S.

Yeeeeees! Still 2 days! 2! Can't wait! And the more minutes that pass, the more minutes I'm all over the place. Like I said in other thread, I just moved from Sprint to At&t, bought the HTC One liked it at first but felt empty with it, returned it and ordered the 5s. I come from the old nokias directly to the Android world and some BB's. Never looked at the iPhones but I need something reliable and I'm tired of buggy Androids that last 2 months and they get old or boring BB world. So bottom line is that I've been rolling with an Alcatel gold phone since Monday and that makes me even more impatient! I'm excited, impatient, crazy... Call it whatever you want. First iPhone and I believe It wont let down. I feel I would never look back to other products other than Apple :)

igeekgurl

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeeeeees! Still 2 days! 2! Can't wait! And the more minutes that pass, the more minutes I'm all over the place. Like I said in other thread, I just moved from Sprint to At&t, bought the HTC One liked it at first but felt empty with it, returned it and ordered the 5s. I come from the old nokias directly to the Android world and some BB's. Never looked at the iPhones but I need something reliable and I'm tired of buggy Androids that last 2 months and they get old or boring BB world. So bottom line is that I've been rolling with an Alcatel gold phone since Monday and that makes me even more impatient! I'm excited, impatient, crazy... Call it whatever you want. First iPhone and I believe It wont let down. I feel I would never look back to other products other than Apple :)

Excited for you! ;) Just my humble opinion, but I don't think you will be disappointed...been getting familiar with mine and it whizzes between apps and pic quality improvement is definitely noticeable..coming from an iPhone 4, it's quite an upgrade...been an iPhone owner since they were released (though not all versions) and have been happy...own all Apple products so the ease of compatibility and use is an extra...keep us posted :thinking:

jrode

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
This will be my first iPhone as well. Have contemplated the move ever since I got my first Macbook a few years ago, but never pulled the trigger until now. I like Android, but I love my Macbook and have loved the iPhones I've played with. Very excited!

Too bad my order is still processing. :(

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
My device finally reached Qatar! Will go pick it up in an hour :D

LocationDateActivity
Salwa Road,Qatar10/21/2013 07:20On Hold
Salwa Road,Qatar 07:10Received at Operations Facility
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates10/19/2013 19:04Departed Operations facility ? In Transit
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 16:54Received at Operations Facility
New York Office,United States10/17/2013 17:06Departed Operations facility ? In Transit
New York Office,United States 17:02Departed Operations facility ? In Transit
New York,United States 07:41Record Created

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods