I'm frustrated for you!! Been following your posts and was rooting for you, hoping to see smiley faces and 5s Gold pics
    Thanks that's really nice of you.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    10-16-2013 05:05 PM
    Thanks for the thorough reply!!

I hope that my phone at least arrives tomorrow ... it was actually scheduled to be delivered before 12pm today (according to the full ups website), so something went awry -- perhaps it is why you suggested. It's frustrating that they haven't updated the scheduled delivery time and say that it's still "on time". It's about 5 hours late at this point and it doesn't look like there's any way it will make it here.

Yeah, unfortunately it's pretty much a guarantee that you won't receive it anymore today. If it's not on a truck and "out for delivery" in the morning, you won't usually get it.
    10-16-2013 05:09 PM
    Yeah, unfortunately it's pretty much a guarantee that you won't receive it anymore today. If it's not on a truck and "out for delivery" in the morning, you won't usually get it.
    Thanks. I'll cross my fingers for tomorrow ...

10-16-2013 05:16 PM
    Thanks. I'll cross my fingers for tomorrow ...

Yes Flightaware is accurate but it's really hard to detect UPS flights on it, specially that I'm so,e cases UPS flights go to airports you have no idea about. You also don't know if it goes from Louisville directly to Canada or it will go to few more states in the North first.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app
    10-16-2013 05:34 PM
    Yes Flightaware is accurate but it's really hard to detect UPS flights on it, specially that I'm so,e cases UPS flights go to airports you have no idea about. You also don't know if it goes from Louisville directly to Canada or it will go to few more states in the North first.

True but since it was supposed to get here today before 12pm, it's reasonable to assume that it was supposed to catch the flight from Louisville to Hamilton.

Now it's more complicated ... it's most likely somewhere else in the US right now ... I'm just hoping I'll get it tomorrow ... or Friday at the very latest.

M.Rizk likes this.
    10-16-2013 06:48 PM
    Well mine has left Buffalo now.

10-17-2013 01:23 AM
    Well mine has left Buffalo now.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/17/e6uzeguq.jpg

YAYY!! hopefully it was just a slight detour
    10-17-2013 01:34 AM
    YAYY!! hopefully it was just a slight detour
    I really hope so! Close to Toronto now!

10-17-2013 04:50 AM
    This should be the final destination before I get my phone, which will hopefully be tomorrow.

10-17-2013 10:41 AM
    Phone Model: 5s 16GB Gold
    Ordered from: At&T
    Order Date: Oct 9
    Status: It says preparing to ship but still processing the various sim...I don't know what that means
    Shipping Date: Says it will be shipped between 11/18 and 12/6.
    I really hope it comes sooner
    10-17-2013 11:19 AM
    Phone Model: 5s 16GB Gold
    Ordered from: At&T
    Order Date: Oct 9
    Status: It says preparing to ship but still processing the various sim...I don't know what that means
    Shipping Date: Says it will be shipped between 11/18 and 12/6.
    I really hope it comes sooner
    Wow I thought Verizons estimated ship time was bad. I am still looking at 11/11 for my wives 16gb gold 5s
    10-17-2013 11:24 AM
    My iPhone 5S reached my parents in NY finally, they will forward it to me in Qatar soon. I am expecting it to reach me on Sunday or Monday.

10-17-2013 11:26 AM
    A lot of you guys are probably tired of me now, and this is your lucky day!! Last post:

My iPhone 5s Gold 64GB T-Mobile(Unlocked) ordered 2 hours after release finally arrived!! It's been a horrible 27 days, but my anger suddenly turned into love, and I think there are actually little hearts in my eyes when I look at my iPhone. Good luck to the rest of you, and I hope you get an orgasm as big as mine when you get your phones!
    10-17-2013 02:26 PM
    This should be the final destination before I get my phone, which will hopefully be tomorrow.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/17/buza3ebu.jpg

WOW! What a trip..i'd be quite jetlagged
    10-17-2013 02:27 PM
    My iPhone 5S reached my parents in NY finally, they will forward it to me in Qatar soon. I am expecting it to reach me on Sunday or Monday.

Definitely think your phone wins for the longest global trip though
    10-17-2013 02:28 PM
    Definitely think your phone wins for the longest global trip though
    Yep from Asia to the US, then back to Asia

10-17-2013 02:31 PM
    A lot of you guys are probably tired of me now, and this is your lucky day!! Last post:

My iPhone 5s Gold 64GB T-Mobile(Unlocked) ordered 2 hours after release finally arrived!! It's been a horrible 27 days, but my anger suddenly turned into love, and I think there are actually little hearts in my eyes when I look at my iPhone. Good luck to the rest of you, and I hope you get an orgasm as big as mine when you get your phones!
    WOO HOO!!!! Congrats!! (btw, hilarious post )
    Pics of the coveted phone???
    10-17-2013 02:53 PM
    WOW! What a trip..i'd be quite jetlagged
    Ya I think he will be out of it when he arrives home.

10-17-2013 05:00 PM
    Finally my iPhone 5S departed from the US. Should reach tomorrow but since it's a weekend in the Middle East I will pick it up on Sunday or Monday

solitude1984 likes this.
    10-17-2013 05:55 PM

27 DAYS!!! I hadn't even really thought about the exact time that has elapsed since I placed my order way back when on launch day. I've still got 2 more weeks before it's in my hands according to apple.com 😩somebodies gotta call the waahhhambulance because I feel like throwing a tantrum like I used to circa 1988.

I'm glad you got your phone...I'm so jelly!

On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
    Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
    Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1
    Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.
    10-17-2013 06:26 PM
    27 DAYS!!! I hadn't even really thought about the exact time that has elapsed since I placed my order way back when on launch day. I've still got 2 more weeks before it's in my hands according to apple.com somebodies gotta call the waahhhambulance because I feel like throwing a tantrum like I used to circa 1988.

I'm glad you got your phone...I'm so jelly!

Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.
    Saw this on another forum and it really summed it up for me!! lmao...Hope you get a good laugh too

Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered  Thread:-image.jpg
    M.Rizk likes this.
    10-17-2013 08:29 PM
    Has anyone who ordered in October had any changes to their order status yet? I feel silly wanting it to change when it's only been five days for me compared to some of you, though!

Just hoping I can get it before the Nov. 6 - Nov. 12 range they gave me. Using my old Blackberry feels like I'm back in the Stone Age.
    10-17-2013 08:50 PM
    Saw this on another forum and it really summed it up for me!! lmao...Hope you get a good laugh too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	352.0 KB 
ID:	40349
    LMAO!!! 😂

10-17-2013 08:53 PM
    Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a week and a half now and I just want to tell you that I ordered a gold iphone 5s on 28th of September from AT&T and it finally shipped today
    10-17-2013 09:38 PM
    Hi folks, I've had all versions of iPhone available in canada. And I just change my iPhone 5 ( That I had 3 months in brand new shape.) that I give to my Wife and got an iPhone 5S Space Grey 16 Gigs. That's the best iteration to date I love it !!! 😜

Here it is !!!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free
    JoyfulHeart35 and nikkisharif like this.
    10-17-2013 09:49 PM
1,356 ... 3233343536 ...