Lookie what just showed up! A sexy gold unlocked 32GB! It looks even better in the "flesh".
    Fausty82 and nikkisharif like this.
    10-01-2013 03:43 PM
    I was really trying to hold out until my gold 5s that I ordered Sept 20th at 3:49a EST but it still hasn't shipped or anything! Still says ship in Oct! I like the Silver one too & found one in an Apple store I'm off to pick up my new Silver 32gb 5s!!! Super excited!!!
    10-01-2013 04:03 PM
    I need my phone to get here so I can do the same! Did you send your old phone to Gazelle on Wednesday? less than a week turn around is pretty amazing.
    It was SUPER fast turnaround. I was shocked! I'd never done this before so I was not realyl sure what I was to expect. I packed it up Wed night after I got my new 5S activated, and then sent it out Thursday morning. I went with the FedEx label and I used my own box. I had an old 4S box in my closet of nerdery and I put it in that to keep it from shifting a lot, then put that box in another that was filled with old plastic shopping bags for padding. It arrived at the facility yesterday morning.
    moodypickle and nikkisharif like this.
    10-01-2013 04:50 PM
    it has been over 26 hours since my status changed to: preparing for shipment...
    Should I be worried?
    Looks like most people got past that status within 12 hours...
    10-01-2013 07:43 PM
    Mine's been at Preparing for Shipment status for a little over 24 hours now too :-(
    10-01-2013 07:54 PM
    Should I be worried?
    Mine has been at preparing to ship for over 24 hours as well. Looks like ours will be catching the same flight.
    10-01-2013 08:27 PM
    Just wanted to update you guys! I picked up my silver iPhone 5s 32gb & I'm so glad I did! I compared the gold & silver up close & I'm ok with my choice of silver! I am in ❤️ with! It blows the iPhone 4 I'd been using far far away!! Now tomorrow I'm on the lookout for a purty case for my smokin' hot phone!!!
    10-01-2013 09:49 PM
    Just wanted to update you guys! I picked up my silver iPhone 5s 32gb & I'm so glad I did! I compared the gold & silver up close & I'm ok with my choice of silver! I am in ❤️ with! It blows the iPhone 4 I'd been using far far away!! Now tomorrow I'm on the lookout for a purty case for my smokin' hot phone!!!
    The Apple leather cases are great.
    10-01-2013 09:55 PM
    Mine has been at preparing to ship for over 24 hours as well. Looks like ours will be catching the same flight.
    i guess... it is just weird how 3 minute difference in order time changes everything
    10-01-2013 10:03 PM
    After moving my stuff over from my 5 to my gold 5s (which finally arrived today), I can say that this thing rocks. It's noticeably faster than the 5, and the camera is awesome. I don't seem to get the purple haze I got sometimes with my 5 camera on this either. They must have tweaked the sapphire lens cover.
    10-01-2013 11:16 PM
    Should I be worried?
    Well I ordered on the 22, the "less popular" color, space grey 32gb, unlocked, and still processing item, hope for it to change to anything in this week... -_-
    10-01-2013 11:48 PM
    I've been at "preparing to ship" for over 24 hours also! Apple's already taken the money from my bank account so hopefully our precious phones will be en route to our homes in the next day or so! Fingers crossed!
    10-02-2013 12:25 AM
    I got my Gazelle payment today already. I just got my phone Wed! Sweet!
    Got my new iPhone 5s last Tuesday, dropped my 4S 16GB in the mailbox on Saturday, Gazelle got it on Monday, and I just got confirmation a few minutes ago that I'm getting $236.25 for it in a few days, which covers the price of the phone and AT&T's upgrade fee. I locked in the price at its peak.

Prices have not dropped that much since the new phones came out, even though they're giving away 4Ss for free. See how much different iPhone models are going for. It looks like more memory doesn't help the resale value much, but carrier makes a big difference, with AT&T leading the way. Always say it's flawless, if it's not badly messed up, the worse that'll happen is they knock ten bucks off if they disagree. And did you know that Gazelle doesn't want the cords or accessories, so you get to keep all those, that's worth like $70 bucks if you buy them separately new from Apple, and it's always convenient to have spares. (So, the 30-pin plug doesn't fit the new phone, but it still fits my iPad 2.)
    ame and nikkisharif like this.
    10-02-2013 02:42 AM
    Mine is going on almost 40 hours now.... It moved to preparing on Monday at 3:30PM Central. I was hoping to get it by this weekend but that doesn't look promising anymore....
    10-02-2013 07:00 AM
    i put in an order today in Sydney time 1:50pm gold 64 gig iphone 5s. Im expecting to wait ages for this phone
    10-02-2013 08:44 AM
    Re: Apple leather cases..They are nice just don't expect the $30 lightning adapter from a 30 pin older cable to fit, because they don't!!
    Last edited by dd1509; 10-02-2013 at 10:59 AM.
    10-02-2013 10:47 AM
    Yes, a few minutes made a huge difference. I ordered mine about 12:08 a.m. Calif time on opening day and today I rec'd the shipping notice finally for 32gb gold. Says it should be here Oct 8th. Can't wait!
    nikkisharif and GibMcFragger like this.
    10-02-2013 10:55 AM
    Got an email this morning that my phone has been shipped! Should be here by friday! Hopefully our phones are taking the trip together!
    10-02-2013 11:06 AM
    The Apple leather cases are great.
    Agreed!!!
    10-02-2013 11:08 AM
    Got my new iPhone 5s last Tuesday, dropped my 4S 16GB in the mailbox on Saturday, Gazelle got it on Monday, and I just got confirmation a few minutes ago that I'm getting $236.25 for it in a few days, which covers the price of the phone and AT&T's upgrade fee. I locked in the price at its peak.

Prices have not dropped that much since the new phones came out, even though they're giving away 4Ss for free. See how much different iPhone models are going for. It looks like more memory doesn't help the resale value much, but carrier makes a big difference, with AT&T leading the way. Always say it's flawless, if it's not badly messed up, the worse that'll happen is they knock ten bucks off if they disagree. And did you know that Gazelle doesn't want the cords or accessories, so you get to keep all those, that's worth like $70 bucks if you buy them separately new from Apple, and it's always convenient to have spares. (So, the 30-pin plug doesn't fit the new phone, but it still fits my iPad 2.)
    My friend did the same thing. Verizon & AT&T are the 1s getting top pay!
    johndhynes likes this.
    10-02-2013 11:12 AM
    I ordered the iPhone 5S gold 64 at 3:14 am EDT on the 20th. I was expecting 7-10 days shipment, but when it stated preparing for shipment on Monday. I got excited I would receive my new phone this week. Now I am getting frustrating waiting for it to ship. It feels like such a tease. Going on 48 hours at preparing for shipment.
    10-02-2013 11:24 AM
    Got an email this morning that my phone has been shipped! Should be here by friday! Hopefully our phones are taking the trip together!
    I still haven't received anything! grrr... is your's shipping fedex or ups? everything I've ordered in the past from apple always arrives via fedex but i know they use both.
    10-02-2013 11:25 AM
    Mine switched from processing to "preparing to ship" but the sim card still says processing. Does anyone know what this means? Will it ship shortly?
    10-02-2013 12:00 PM
    Re: Apple leather cases..They are nice just don't expect the $30 lightning adapter from a 30 pin older cable to fit, because they don't!!
    I went with the Apple short corded adapter which takes care of that problem and puts less stress (due to weight) on the lighting connector then the solid adapter does.
    10-02-2013 02:22 PM
    I ordered mine the same day 9/20 and at 8:04 am. I ordered a contracted 32GB Silver one and it is still stating "Processing Item".
    10-02-2013 03:16 PM
1,356 ... 1213141516 ...