Any issues with your iphone 5s?

jgraves1107

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Just curious if anyone has had issues with the 5s? I am having some app issues, but not native apps. Wonder if it's just buggy ios 7 from a backup restore though. Other than that this phone rocks!

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
If the apps are not update for IOS7 they seem to have some small issues. Not a big deal for me I don't think it will take long for most of the developers to update to the new OS.

jgraves1107

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes it does rock! Although I noticed my ipad 3 with retna did reboot. I am going to chalk it up to a few bugs in ios 7 and apps like you said.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
This device is absolutely flawless. I just miss quick tweet in notification center, but whatever. If the screen size is bigger next generation iPhone I probably won't switch.... I say that now at least haha. Now that I think about that I said I wouldn't switch from my iPhone 5. Apple has won.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Solid phone no issues phone app did crash once today but no biggie

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s from a galaxy far far away !

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
LOL, I ordered from BestBuy.com with in store pick up on Launch day. Gotta love it!! :D

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.

Oh you suck!! LOL I should have did that cause I saw the thread for it.

The Best Buy I went to said they had gold when I got there but when I got in line ready to get it the guy told me they miscounted so I had to order it 😭

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
The only issue I have with my iPhone 5S is iOS 7. Although it is great with many features. It's not as snappy as iOS 6 was, I've done speed comparisons between my 5 on iOS 6 and my 5S and to me apps load up much faster and the transitions are much quicker. I just think the animations lag down the phone. Anyways, I wish there was a setting like androids have in developer options to disable all animations. Then I'm sure the phone will be super snappy. Just my two cents

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Only issue I've had with my 5S is the photos app has crashed twice while deleting photos. First time I was deleting 100+ photos in one shot so I figured that was the problem but the second time I was only deleting 3.

Other than that I'm on love with this phone!

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm quite impressed with this phone (5s). Has been top notch. I had the 5 and that thing did have some slight hiccups at times. I have sprint and in Miami sprint has deployed their LTE all over the place. I had the 5 since launch just like now I have the 5S. Comparing this week performance from the 5 to the 5s with sprint LTE. On the 5s I'm getting extremely better LTE and constant speeds. I'm assuming this is because of the better LTE radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
The only issue I have with my iPhone 5S is iOS 7. Although it is great with many features. It's not as snappy as iOS 6 was, I've done speed comparisons between my 5 on iOS 6 and my 5S and to me apps load up much faster and the transitions are much quicker. I just think the animations lag down the phone. Anyways, I wish there was a setting like androids have in developer options to disable all animations. Then I'm sure the phone will be super snappy. Just my two cents

I don't have a 5S yet, but, I agree regarding the animations on IOS7. I wish there was a way to turn them off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
So far the device is great with no real issues, the only complaint I have is that in IOS 7 the fonts got smaller even thought I have it set to the largest.

Celandine

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is a problem or not. Might be just a case of me being inexperienced after breaking out of Android and more familiar with their OS. After the 7.0.1 update, my sounds are nonexistant for messages. Might be all sounds (ringer/facetime) but only noticed as I had a couple text messages this morning and my phone only vibrated. I remember it dinging and making all sorts of sound effects before the update, but now, none.

Am I doing something wrong and if not, anyone else experiencing this issue?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Only issue I've had with my 5S is the photos app has crashed twice while deleting photos. First time I was deleting 100+ photos in one shot so I figured that was the problem but the second time I was only deleting 3.

Other than that I'm on love with this phone!
That might be an OS issue. My phone did that too--I am still on my 4S--several times today.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Zero issues! Just noticed have to keep the fingerprint scanner clean and it works like it's supposed to! The phone is fast! Camera is great! So far I'm pleased!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

gavin777

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. Buggy Ios7 issues I'm thinking. Photo app freezing issues and had a web page open in safari that wouldn't recognize my finger when trying to scroll up and down. Restarted the phone and it worked fine after that. I'm guessing that's just the OS. Phone is great other than a few nagging software issues.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal