Picked up a Silver Verizon 64GB 5S yesterday. I love the color. No issues at all. The 5S is simply awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.
    Rocket_Girl likes this.
    09-28-2013 09:08 PM
    Been working perfect here, as far as phone itself
    Had a couple apps crashing, is all
    09-28-2013 09:23 PM
    The only problem I've been having is with parallax. It sometimes makes my wallpaper jerk when I exit an app or wake the phone. My iPad 3 never has this problem. This seems to only affect the 5s
    09-29-2013 05:33 AM
    Anyone else having speaker phone issues, too quiet to hear and then too loud within the same conversation.
    09-29-2013 05:14 PM
    Anyone else having speaker phone issues, too quiet to hear and then too loud within the same conversation.
    Not on a conversation. I am getting occasionally sound problems. Every now and then sounds would be louder than normal, then at other times sounds would be hardly audible.
    09-29-2013 05:39 PM
    Not on a conversation. I am getting occasionally sound problems. Every now and then sounds would be louder than normal, then at other times sounds would be hardly audible.
    I just realized I am getting that fluctuation on system sounds as well when not on a call. Very odd
    09-29-2013 08:53 PM
    Video recording option sometimes disappears from the camera app.
    09-29-2013 09:04 PM
    The only problem I've been having is with parallax. It sometimes makes my wallpaper jerk when I exit an app or wake the phone. My iPad 3 never has this problem. This seems to only affect the 5s
    This is me exactly. The jerky animations. Hoping an OS update fixes this on the 5s. My wife's 5 works perfectly......no jerking at all?
    10-02-2013 05:09 PM
    The minor nit to pick is that when I let go of the Home button, it loudly clacks as it pops up. My bigger problem is that the glass of the screen is not attached at the top, right corner. Spending about 40 minutes on the phone with Apple 1-800 and then my "local" (about an hour, twenty minutes away) was utterly pointless. The first guy I got was great until their system dropped my call and he didn't call back. The next three would fit right in as below average Sprint reps (that is NOT a good place to be). I don't want to pay for what seems it should be a free replacement (if they mail it - $30 out of my pocket) and, if I choose the drive to a store, they can't even hold a replacement. Maybe the best answer is to just wait a month and then try the store??
    10-02-2013 07:54 PM
    Only fault I've really noticed is what others have mentioned in that the background jerks around occasionally or snaps back into place. Does the same on my iPad mini though so presumably it's an iOS 7 quirk they can fix.

Other than that it's just my fat fingers not being used to an on screen keyboard that cause the hassle
    10-03-2013 03:46 AM
    The minor nit to pick is that when I let go of the Home button, it loudly clacks as it pops up. My bigger problem is that the glass of the screen is not attached at the top, right corner. Spending about 40 minutes on the phone with Apple 1-800 and then my "local" (about an hour, twenty minutes away) was utterly pointless. The first guy I got was great until their system dropped my call and he didn't call back. The next three would fit right in as below average Sprint reps (that is NOT a good place to be). I don't want to pay for what seems it should be a free replacement (if they mail it - $30 out of my pocket) and, if I choose the drive to a store, they can't even hold a replacement. Maybe the best answer is to just wait a month and then try the store??
    Go to Apple for replacement. No fee, no hassle.
    10-03-2013 06:34 AM
    only issue i have is that i can't put it down
    10-03-2013 05:20 PM
    Any of you use bluetooth earpieces with you 5s? Ever since I have had my iphone 5 i constantly loose my connection and its choppy and in and out. Never had issues with my 4s. It's very annoying. Sadly I will have to burn up a contract to a 5s just for this reason if it solves my problem. I use a wireless earpiece often.
    10-04-2013 07:16 PM
    Fingerprint reader is flakey. Other than that, no issues. I had random reboots the first day, but they seem to have disappeared.

Lol never mind. Just rebooted.
    Last edited by GibMcFragger; 10-04-2013 at 10:43 PM.
    10-04-2013 10:21 PM
    Reboots, or it acts like a reboot with the apple logo popping up.

Speaker was crackling in both podcast and iTunes. A reboot fixed it.
    I've gotten the reboots quite a few times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-05-2013 12:57 AM
    My 5s gets warm just from browsing the web and on this forum. Also, when I first took it out of the box and testing out the camera app, it got warm. Is this normal? I'm thinking it might be the OS, but not sure.
    10-06-2013 06:05 PM
    Third day with my 5s without any issues. Today it was pausing trying to type into the calender. Then the keys I had pressed would all punch in delayed. I backed out and closed everything running and tried again. It happened again. Also I would open Vine and it would be paused and would have to back out. When this happens and I hit the close button there is no click. All apps seem to be a little paused or delayed. My memory is about half on my 16g nothing running in the background. The first 2 times I powered it down and it went into a cycle of the apple sign a blank screen and full blue screen and repeat over and over. This happened twice and I was finally able to close it by holding down the lock button starting only when the blue screen is showing. I then plugged it in and it restarted and worked fine for a few hours. Now the third time today and I can't get it to start. Just cycles those 3 screens. When I did get it to restart the first couple times it wasn't in recovery mode. It just started. I haven't added any apps or done anything in almost 2 days before this started to happen.
    Anyone else?
    10-06-2013 10:51 PM
    When I say plugged in, I meant into itunes. Battery at its lowest is above 30%
    10-06-2013 11:00 PM
    I had a couple of instances where the phone would reboot but that was only when I first got it. It's been flawless ever since.

However, I have had an "issue" where every so often the screen will light up on its own- no messages or other notifications pop up and I've unlocked the phone and there's nothing needing my attention. It's strange.
    10-07-2013 08:29 PM
    Hey guys. I've noticed this the last week or so it is sporadic but would love some feedback to what could be causing this oddity

As I open and close apps I notice what appears to be a cloud in the top left corner of my iPhone and after a few seconds it will disappear. I attached a pic for you guys to check out. Any issues with your iphone 5s?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1381222359.107127.jpg

Thanks again !
    10-08-2013 04:54 AM
    Hey guys. I've noticed this the last week or so it is sporadic but would love some feedback to what could be causing this oddity

As I open and close apps I notice what appears to be a cloud in the top left corner of my iPhone and after a few seconds it will disappear. I attached a pic for you guys to check out. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1381222359.107127.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	39715

Since it's in the screen shot, it's software related.

Thanks again !
    Mils26 likes this.
    10-08-2013 07:08 AM
    iTunes keeps crashing as of late when trying to access it.
    10-08-2013 09:19 AM
    Do you have a apple store nearby? Just take it in and they will give you a replacement.
    10-08-2013 04:19 PM
73 123