Anybody else had any crashes/freezes yet?

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine is happening more often now. Is this an ios7 issue or an iphone 5s issue. I updated my daughters iphone 4 and my wifes iphone 4s. Neither has had a freeze or reboot yet. Mine has done it 3 times today Only 2-3 all day yesterday. Only once or twice before that (Friday afternoon and Sat)

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
No issues on an i5 with iOS7 so far. So it's sounding like something with the i5S. If you can find a spot that it happens at consistently, take it in to an Apple store and show them.

asuprice

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Had a restart today when unlocking the phone with my fingerprint. Saw the apple logo for 15 seconds or so then was back up and running.

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
The restart wouldnt be that big of a deal (it only takes about 15 seconds) But the problem is the hidden apps. Everytime the phone reboots, the hidden apps come back, then I have to hide them again. That is the pain

jgraves1107

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
First lockup last night, but just froze for a minute. It did not reboot. My app was still running and seemed to do the same thing the pc use to do in the old days. I am chalking it up to ios 7 and some bugs. Apps can be included as well.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes I have had it freeze up on me a couple of times as well as self reboot 3x already.
I started a thread a few minutes ago assuming I was possibly the only one experiencing these issues.
This is really disappointing.

blurredspam

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
5s here, it's been freezing and restarting a couple times a day all this week. At different times, in different apps, sometimes on the lock screen...
Never had a freeze/battery pull through 5 blackberry devices in the past decade and 1 week in with this and it's crashed about 20 times lol :). Is this a common apple problem?

panjwani

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Wen wil this crashing stop is apple taking this issue seriously or nt ?? Jus happened again and now me this has started to irritate me huhhhh...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Wen wil this crashing stop is apple taking this issue seriously or nt ?? Jus happened again and now me this has started to irritate me huhhhh...

I think this issue will continue until Apple puts out another iOS update that will hopefully address this.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I had a crash Wed night while going from one app to another. They don't happen often for me. Not enough to be concerned or take it in.

#Naked Tuesday

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I've had one crash, back when I first heard about the sensor glitch on the phone. I got worried and pulled out the 5 to test it against the 5S in Asphalt 8. I don't know if It was a bad install or something else, but I resumed the game after pulling up Control Centre by mistake. After that, everything but the screen stopped working and the phone crashed 10 seconds later.

That's the only incident I've had so far, hope it's the last one.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

wamsille

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Randomly I've had an app close down completely. At first I thought it was a crash, then I realized it was my fat fingers closing the window. Oops.

The iPhone hasn't been trouble-free, but the issues I have encountered have more to do with the technology that I use around it (BT in my Chevy Cruze) than the phone itself.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine seems to reboot randomly when I force to close some apps, or when I opened an app and it froze, even when I'm tapping on the home screen it doesn't respond all the time and then it reboots... That's creepy.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2