Caught the media in line for 5s, iMore shirt equipped!

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Picture from abc 13 news of the line in Norfolk, VA. Me at my proud top 5 spot with the iMore shirt and Apple Professional badge. What an accomplishment!

Who else caught the media in line for the new device(s)?

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Picture from abc 13 news of the line in Norfolk, VA. Me at my proud top 5 spot with the iMore shirt and Apple Professional badge. What an accomplishment!

Who else caught the media in line for the new device(s)?

No pics of me, but there was a radio station employee who called in from the Best Buy on Independence Blvd in Virginia Beach.

Sent from my HTC One or iPhone

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
No pics of me, but there was a radio station employee who called in from the Best Buy on Independence Blvd in Virginia Beach.

Haha yeah the openers were telling me about that. We still had a line inside at 11am when I got there for my shift, and we had a consistent line until dang near closing.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Haha yeah the openers were telling me about that. We still had a line inside at 11am when I got there for my shift, and we had a consistent line until dang near closing.

Ouch. It's funny bc for the iPhone 5 launch I walked right into the store at like 11am and got what I wanted. Hopefully it will have died down by Saturday evening, I want to look at cases and I made an appt for my iPhone 5, it is having some issues.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Ouch. It's funny bc for the iPhone 5 launch I walked right into the store at like 11am and got what I wanted. Hopefully it will have died down by Saturday evening, I want to look at cases and I made an appt for my iPhone 5, it is having some issues.

Geeksquad or Apple appointment?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was not in the media. However, I did wear my iMore shirt to Best Buy yesterday when I got my 5S. Had several people in line ask me what it was, so I showed them the site from my iPhone 5.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I was not in the media. However, I did wear my iMore shirt to Best Buy yesterday when I got my 5S. Had several people in line ask me what it was, so I showed them the site from my iPhone 5.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

Nice! Someone at the Apple store asked if I was an editor for iMore haha. I said "I wish." :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711