How do you upload slo-mo videos to Instagram?

MelTajon

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Everytime I try to save/export/upload, the video ends up being normal speed. I know it's possible though because I'm seeing some slo-mo Instagram vids on Twitter.

Any ideas??

gavin777

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
This is a great question! I just wanna message or email a slo-mo video, and every time I try, the video does not include the slo-mo part. Any ideas?

bakerman1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue but with Facebook and texting it to someone :/ it ends up just being a normal video. Let me know if u figure something out.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Everytime I try to save/export/upload, the video ends up being normal speed. I know it's possible though because I'm seeing some slo-mo Instagram vids on Twitter.

Any ideas??

Maybe it has to do something with the iPhone processing the video before uploading it. But if you copy this video to your computer it is still in Slo-Mo right?

gavin777

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have anything more that they've figured out yet with regard to sharing slow-mo videos and keeping the slow motion part viable?

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I bet it is a third party app and you then upload it afterwards

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

ketchme

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
You can email yourself the file from the camera roll and then save it onto your phone again. Only down side is that the quality goes down once the file is compressed.

gavin777

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Ok. Figured out how to do this without losing quality. Shared Photo Stream. Email does compress it a bit. Funny how sending a slo-mo video via the messages app doesn't work.