Visit site
Gold 64GB

unudagyh.jpg

nuqaqany.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Space Grey 32gb 5s. I have never had anything but white iDevices. Shocker, I love the darker color! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379829307.941192.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got a second to take a picture of it (sorry it's so crappy, Macbook Pro's camera was all I had available at the cabin we've been in all weekend, roughing it indeed! LOL!)

I'll take a better pic when I get home tomorrow...I was really sad they didn't have any of the cases at Best Buy so I've been rolling naked all weekend and now, I don't think I WANT a case!

m0gAFsA.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got a second to take a picture of it (sorry it's so crappy, Macbook Pro's camera was all I had available at the cabin we've been in all weekend, roughing it indeed! LOL!)

I'll take a better pic when I get home tomorrow...I was really sad they didn't have any of the cases at Best Buy so I've been rolling naked all weekend and now, I don't think I WANT a case!

http://i.imgur.com/m0gAFsA.jpg
You know you want it Sean. It is just a newbie now but when the scratch or protection factor kicks in the case will win out...LOL

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
You know you want it Sean. It is just a newbie now but when the scratch or protection factor kicks in the case will win out...LOL

Oh so tempting..... I'm ........ Can't find the words. Somebody please help. Ummmmmm. Looks delectable (tongue waging like a rabid canine)

Sent from my sweet southern soulful Iphone 5.

Laughinghyena

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I have my heart set on the gold but that space gray looks really really good. The best black colored phone I've ever seen. The gray accents on the side really makes the screen pop against the black.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro