Let's see those iPhone 5s'

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK if you got em post em up lets see what everyone is sporting

32GB Space Grey
I ordered Zagg full armor but it's not here yet so I'm preparing to put it in my Defender case until the Zagg arrives.
IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I just got to say, I got the black iPhone 5S after only having white all my iPhone life, and I love the space grey, so much more appealing than the slate black. The aluminum color around the phone really pops and it makes it look like a completely different phone. I was never a fan of the black iPhones, but I love this one!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Here's my Space Gray 5S with a Speck case and a screensaver on. I love the Black but it is taking a while to used to it after having a White iPhone 5 for a year.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1379703282.305470.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
yqydu9e5.jpg

Space Grey 5S 16GB. Actually prefer the black of this 5S versus the slate 5. Doesn't seem scratch able like last year. Got bored of white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I just got to say, I got the black iPhone 5S after only having white all my iPhone life, and I love the space grey, so much more appealing than the slate black. The aluminum color around the phone really pops and it makes it look like a completely different phone. I was never a fan of the black iPhones, but I love this one!

I am the opposite of you I prefer the slate black because it's darker. I however can't stand white faces on iPhones so I was pleasantly pleased that the space grey was pretty nice looking.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

I totally agree. Last year when I got the 5 I got the slate and within 2 days swapped it for white. 4/4S/5 all white and now first time 5S in space grey and im very satisfied. Not missing the white. Honestly this coloring looks better and I haven't read on any forums blacks coming out scratched and easily scratched. Looks like Apple has fixed this issue. The color on the metal bands on the 5S is a totally different finish over the 5.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My gold one is sitting at Best Buy right now waiting...but my wife ordered the space grey one, and I'm starting to think that I like it better! LOL...Oh well, we'll see when I get it. I'm sure with the lack of gold ones on the market today, I could make a profit and just sell mine tomorrow if I wanted to haha...

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
So I was lucky enough to order a white/gold first thing last night, but the more I see this black/gray the more I think it looks freaking amazing!!! I wonder if I went out and bought a black/gray at full retail and sold my white/gold on ebay how much I would make due to high demand lol.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
My gold one is sitting at Best Buy right now waiting...but my wife ordered the space grey one, and I'm starting to think that I like it better! LOL...Oh well, we'll see when I get it. I'm sure with the lack of gold ones on the market today, I could make a profit and just sell mine tomorrow if I wanted to haha...
Even if I really wanted a gold one, that's exactly what I'd do. I'd try to get as many as I can and sell those for a profit. This thing has become like a sneaker-selling business.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh