Just Placed My Order....Anyone Else Place Theirs Yet?

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Welp I just checked the Verizon website and it says I'm no longer eligible for an upgrade, so obviously it's all been processed. I'll just have to be patient for next week!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Set my alarm for 1:50. When my eyes agreed at 1:55, the Apple store app was being updated. Read an email and all of a sudden clock said 2:00. Multitasked back to the Apple store, and I was done ordering my 32GB space gray by 2:03, and went back to bed. Sure beats missing a day of work and standing in line!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My husband normally comes to bed around 2-3am (works different hours) so he heard my alarm go off and me go barreling down the hallway into my office to get on my computer to order. He got a chuckle out of how excited I was. When it all went through and I got my confirmation email I was clapping and jumping up and down like a little kid.

necigrad

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Yep 64GB SPace Gray ATT, though there were some serious ATT hiccups...It took like 9 tries. It says available to ship 1-3 business days, delivers Sept 27-October 1... And I was RIGHT on the nose.

Same for me and AT&T on the timing and hiccups. Told me 7-14 business days. Several hours later I got an email saying October 21-30. An hour after that the AT&T website still says 7-10 days. LAME!

What really annoys me is that I'm going to lose my decent Gazelle order if I don't send it by the 15th and had I known that it would take so long I'd have ordered and picked up at Best Buy!

fordgirl14

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my gold 32GB from Rogers this morning and of course it is on back order even though I am number 1 on the business account list. When I called, They wouldn't even give me an ETA of when it would ship. From what I've seen and read, the gold ones are going to be hard to come by and I am not good with being patient...lol!!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
waiting for my "your order is ready for pick up" email via best buy. Ordered 32gb black. I checked the status and says confirming inventory. They should know the inventory before placing orders!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

That’s how their process works. And remember, you (we) ordered it in the middle of the night when there is no one in the stores to process the inventory... the note we are waiting for won’t come until someone pulls a unit, sets it aside and puts our name on it. It will come.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Same for me and AT&T on the timing and hiccups. Told me 7-14 business days. Several hours later I got an email saying October 21-30. An hour after that the AT&T website still says 7-10 days. LAME!

What really annoys me is that I'm going to lose my decent Gazelle order if I don't send it by the 15th and had I known that it would take so long I'd have ordered and picked up at Best Buy!
Did you order from Apple or from ATT? I did Apple, but had issues getting my upgrade eligibility to go through. I just checked my account on ATT's site and I am still eligible for upgrade, so it's definitely not all processed yet.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My husband normally comes to bed around 2-3am (works different hours) so he heard my alarm go off and me go barreling down the hallway into my office to get on my computer to order. He got a chuckle out of how excited I was. When it all went through and I got my confirmation email I was clapping and jumping up and down like a little kid.

That’s pretty freaking awesome. My wife was snoring. :)

mackie99

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I ordered 64 GB Gold, T-mobile when Apple came back online. Ships 1-3 days.

I checked right after I placed my order, I checked the Apple Store and it said the phones were now shipping 7-10 days. I checked this morning, and it now says October. I'm glad I got in when I did.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered mine. Verizon, Space Gray, 16 Gb ships on the 24th of Sep. Glad I have it ordered because the other option was to call around next friday and try to find a store within 100 miles that had one.

nycgooner

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
i ordered from apple at just after 3 am (EST) - seemed to go through okay - got confirm on the website, but still havent received email confirm - anyone else have this issue?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Did you order from Apple or from ATT? I did Apple, but had issues getting my upgrade eligibility to go through. I just checked my account on ATT's site and I am still eligible for upgrade, so it's definitely not all processed yet.

I ordered through the Apple store app. My ATT account says I upgraded today, so Apple is moving. :D

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
i ordered from apple at just after 3 am (EST) - seemed to go through okay - got confirm on the website, but still havent received email confirm - anyone else have this issue?

Don't worry, I've had that problem in the past and just got it a day or two later.

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Placed my order last night for a 32 GB Space Gray from AT&T at about 12:05 A.M. PDT and chose 2-3 day shipping. It says delivery should be from September 27 - October 1, but I'm hoping for sooner!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Placed my order last night for a 32 GB Space Gray from AT&T at about 12:05 A.M. PDT and chose 2-3 day shipping. It says delivery should be from September 27 - October 1, but I'm hoping for sooner!

​I have a feeling some will be sooner.

AirHej1

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I went with ordering through Verizon because their site started selling before I could even get the Apple store to come back from being down...

My first time not going through Apple - just praying everything goes smoothly with Verizon shipping on time (says ships 1-3 days, by Sept 24th) ... Doesn't mention delivers by :concern:

Same situation for me. I was able to get through to Apple right before I checked out at Verizon, but Apple wouldn't let me order 2 phones via carrier upgrade, so I just ended up going Verizon.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
That’s pretty freaking awesome. My wife was snoring. :)
I normally would be since I get up for work by 530. I didn't sleep that great afterwards because I was wired again.

I ordered through the Apple store app. My ATT account says I upgraded today, so Apple is moving. :D
I will probably check again in a little bit. I figured it needed time to catch up. It took like 9 tries to get through to the screen where I was "approved" or whatever. I had an apple g/c from my mother in law that she got me for my bday last year for the iphone 5 and I never ended up using it or getting the 5.

​I have a feeling some will be sooner.
I HOPE!

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

Yep same thing for me....even though I ordered mine at 12:04am which said 7-14 days, I got the email that says will ship between Oct 21-Oct 31....but then website to check order status says Oct 1 - Oct 30. I was expecting this stuff with shipping dates with AT&T

Whats worse is that AT&T's website still shows 7-14 days ....LAME is right.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR