Best Buy is selling them Right now and have instore pick up for the morning

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Wow... Best Buy won't let you checkout unless it's an upgrade. I'm eligible for an early upgrade, and it still wouldn't let me check out.

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
At what point? I got all the way to the confirming payment page. And that was for full price.

I clicked on "check for eligibility later," went through the process of selecting a data plan, keeping the voice plan the same, and entering my credit card info. Then went to the carrier info screen where it would check for upgrade eligibility. I hit continue, and it gave me an error stating I wasn't eligible for an upgrade until June of next year. I'm on AT&T.

lisainsf

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I clicked on "check for eligibility later," went through the process of selecting a data plan, keeping the voice plan the same, and entering my credit card info. Then went to the carrier info screen where it would check for upgrade eligibility. I hit continue, and it gave me an error stating I wasn't eligible for an upgrade until June of next year. I'm on AT&T.

You can buy it at full price I got mine

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

In that case it's probably because Best Buy doesn't recognize early eligibility.

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
In that case it's probably because Best Buy doesn't recognize early eligibility.

Unfortunately, you're probably right lol. It's really the only option I can choose; I'm not adding a line, not a new AT&T customer, and definitely don't want to buy it outright.

braz989

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Hmm I found it, never been to the one nearby that has it available. There are two other much larger best buys that say unavailable, I'm guessing they will just have a ton in store?

anon(8048435)

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Hoping to upgrade a family plan. Went through the check upgrade availability for both lines and they are eligible, but I can only add one phone to the package. Anyone else having this problem? Am I supposed to do 2 separate transactions?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the Space Gray 64GB AT&T 5S as this was my only local in store pick up option. Waiting for my confirmation and follow-up email now so I can take it into the store. It said for P/U today on the 20th so I'm hoping that is correct..... I also ordered one through Apple, but I'll cancel that order once I get this one.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal