do we have any ideas when supplies might level out?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
See,I can't get this phone until Oct. 3rd from the att store,but these talk of supply constraints are getting me worried that they might be sold out even then. Does anyone maybe gave any hunches when there's a good chance I'll be able to find one in a att store after launch?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Considering Apple did away with preorders for the 5S, I think it's hard to tell what the supply will be like in the stores by October. I think it depends on what model you'll be getting and how many of them AT&T stocks. Your going to have to call around the stores when you plan on getting one to see who has them.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Que sera sera. Go in on the 3rd... if they got 'em, you'll get one. If not - order, and you'll know when it will come.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Not sure about the source, but i heard majority of the 5s are grey, stock of silver and gold are very very very low.

I'll have to see how I like the space gray look. But I really wanted to finally get a white phone to change things up. I gotta wonder how the gray will hold up from wear and tear.

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I'll have to see how I like the space gray look. But I really wanted to finally get a white phone to change things up. I gotta wonder how the gray will hold up from wear and tear.

I have had white for my last two phones so i wanted to change it up as well, perhaps gold! From the unboxing video gold looks pretty decent.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I doubt you'll walk out of a store on October 3rd with a iPhone 5S. This was the same situation last year.
As an anecdote: My friend works at the AT&T corporate store on Wilshire Blvd in KoreaTown in Los Angeles.
Very big store. They received 150 phones and not one is gold.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I doubt you'll walk out of a store on October 3rd with a iPhone 5S. This was the same situation last year.
As an anecdote: My friend works at the AT&T corporate store on Wilshire Blvd in KoreaTown in Los Angeles.
Very big store. They received 150 phones and not one is gold.

Don't want a gold one. Want one of the other color 5S phones.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Really,I need to make sure I commit to the iPhone 5S this time. I know I'm going to be still back and forth whether to get another android phone or go back to iOS with the iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73