5s Pajama Party

Sniper1087

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
ordered my space gray 32gb 5S, couldnt decided between space gray or Gold, but at the end the leather cover from them works better with the space gray, still says between sept 30 - oct 2

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Ugh Sprint's website says up to 3 weeks delivery as if the sent all their phones to the retail stores. I am annoyed with them and with Apple for only letting people order the stupid 5c and making this a hassle. Guess I will be trying my luck, good thing I was planning on buying a 64gb

I feel the same way! I'll be trying my luck with a Verizon Gold 64GB in a little while

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
ughhhhh T-Mobile's website is not working. Looks like its work easy for new customers but not existing ones.

FritzDaCat

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Weird, Best Buy wouldn't process my online order (available for pick-up today) because I needed to change my Verizon plan from the grandfathered unlimited data to the new Share Plan. They weren't prepared to do that online. Oh well, got it from Apple Store with same dates as most of those above. I'm in Cali so it should be towards the early range of that date.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
just ordered both my wife and mine one space gray 32gb and one silver 32gb both att shows shipping 1-3 days deliver by sept 27 geez well at least i didn't get the dreaded issues with ordering this was the smoothest any iphone order has gone and i always do pre orders well one more game of madden then off to beeeeeed.. its been nice folks we have a great community here.

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
just ordered both my wife and mine one space gray 32gb and one silver 32gb both att shows shipping 1-3 days deliver by sept 27 geez well at least i didn't get the dreaded issues with ordering this was the smoothest any iphone order has gone and i always do pre orders well one more game of madden then off to beeeeeed.. its been nice folks we have a great community here.

One more GTA V mission for me... :)

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile really dropped the ball. I can go through the checkout process if I am a new customer but I can't go through the upgrade process as a current loyal customer. I'm so disappointed. I really hate my Samsung with a passion.

Last edited:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I lucked up after all...picking up my VZW Gold 64GB today

BESTBUY.COM Order Number: XXXXXXXXX
QTY. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION DELIVERY INFORMATION TOTAL
1 Verizon Wireless Mobile Package

Picking up in store

Pick up: Today, Fri., Sep. 20
We’ll hold until: Sat., Sep. 28

We’ll e-mail you when your order is ready for pickup.

Will be picked up by:
N. P.

Gift receipt: No

Hours:
Mon
10:00-9:00
Tue
Wed
Thur
Fri
10:00-10:00
Sat
10:00-10:00
Sun
11:00-8:00

Map & Directions

1 Apple - iPhone 5s 64GB Cell Phone - Gold (Verizon Wireless)

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Space Grey iPhone 5s! I was going for Gold but the guy at my carrier shop said they only had 3 delivered an they'd already gone. Three?!

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Well I ended up going to bed. When I woke up, the T-Mobile online store woes continued for me five hours after the 5s went on sale. So I called T-Mobile because I was getting frustrated and wanted to complain. The rep I talked to was very understanding and super nice. He was able to put my order in for a Space Gray 32gb iPhone. It was so easy and painless, I'm kicking myself for not calling earlier. If you're a TMo customer having issues, call up customer service and they will hook you up. Also to my surprise, my phone will be shipping today!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well I'm pretty sure I wont be getting the 5s for a week or two or more :no: . I am with Fido, a carrier here in Canada. They give customers Fido dollars which is a percentage of each monthly bill. The Fido dollars can be put towards the cost of a phone but only if you order the phone over the phone with a customer rep. This is what I was told two days ago which makes sense because I know int he past Fido reps at the store said they could not apply the Fido dollars to the cost of phones being sold. So my plan was to call in today hope I get in early enough and order my 5s with my almost 50% discount due to my Fido dollars. I call and I'm told by the rep that the stores don't have any 5s in stock they can only be bought at the Apple Store on launch day. I ask about the Fido dollars and she says that they should be able to apply it at the Apple store. She would make a note and if they couldn't apply it at the Apple store then have them just put the cost of the phone on my Fido account and then I call in to Fido and they will apply the discount to the cost of the phone. So now I am stuck heading to an Apple store that most likely will not have any stock by the time I get there. :(

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Maybe BestBuy worked, not sure now... email waiting for me this morning....

Your order contains at least one pre-ordered item which will be available at the store on or after the release date. We will send another e-mail notifying you when your order is ready for pickup. This notification will arrive in less than 45 minutes, as it takes us just a little time to get items ready for pickup in our stores. Hopefully before they open this morning before I drive 40-min. Going on 7am here in Oregon.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
From what I am reading, stock on the gold 5s is low (barely any shipped to retailers), and orders online don't ship until the 9th (like mine).

Kinda dropped the ball on this one, eh Apple? Gold a little more popular than you expected, was it? Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR