5s Pajama Party

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
In the past we've had "pajama parties" for when pre-ordering started, and I guess there was one for the 5c, but of course we have to wait until tomorrow to order the 5s. Since online ordering starts at midnight Apple Daylight Time, is anybody going to be here waiting to order an iPhone?

:Our options this year seem to be:

• ​be the first to order online and hope you get a good delivery date
  • wait all night outside an Apple store and hope they don't run out
  • wait until the demand dies down

Who else is planning to be here tomorrow when ordering starts? Which one are you getting? There's now less than 24 hours to go!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to Verizon at 530am and hope I can get one also ..

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

cashmereesquire

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I plan on waking up at 2:50am to order the phone online (going to see if I can do apple instore pick up or just have VZW ship it to me) then I will go to the store after around 4am. Since I`m paying full retail I`m buying the device only online as if it were an acessory so it wont lock up my line. Worst case I will return the shipped phone if I cant do instore pick up at apple.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I will "line up" at my MBP and do the online order... I’m in the same time zone as California, and I’m usually still up at midnight, so no real impact to me... and for the record, I am already first in line at my MBP... UPS or FedEx will come to my house and hand me my phone one day next week. Life is good.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'll take a short nap and have my alarm set for 2:45am in time to place my order for the Unlocked 5S. If it doesn't go through I'll head over to my local AT&T store and try to get one from them even though it won't be unlocked. Either way I can wait if need be. My iPhone 5 is running great on iOS 7. :)

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting in line at the chandler mall in AZ. got a long night ahead of me. i'm excited. are we able to order online at midnight and then pick up in store the next day? also can we do a cash option when we go with payment? I was planning on paying cash but i don't know if that's an option.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting in line at the chandler mall in AZ. got a long night ahead of me. i'm excited. are we able to order online at midnight and then pick up in store the next day? also can we do a cash option when we go with payment? I was planning on paying cash but i don't know if that's an option.

I'm pretty sure you can't pay cash if you order online. I also don't expect in-store pickup, but I hope I'm wrong. I would have done that before, if possible. However, if you don't order online, you can pay cash in the store. If you have a good spot in line, that's your best bet.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

Save me a spot. Lol I won't be able to get there until around 5am. I hope the line isn't that long when I get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I'll be waking up before 3am in hopes of getting in for a good delivery date. If not, I'll be swinging into Walmart on my way into work (they open at 7am) to try my luck. If that falls through, I'll be stuck waiting til 11:45 to go to my local VZW locations.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Confirmed with my Verizon store guy they they got in 4 64GB models. The rest are mostly 16GB and a handful of 32s. Guess I will show up around 4am and see how it goes.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My plan is online or Applestore App ordering and if they won't allow instore pickup just hoping for a good delivery date.

Getting 64G Space Gray.

B1ue_B1aze

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping to order online with in-store pickup. Still haven't decided if I should take my chances though if in-store pickup isn't available to go to the local Apple store or just order and wait for it to be delivered.

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Getting 32 GB Space Gray right at midnight online at the Apple store website. Most likely choosing the fastest shipping possible, if there's other delivery options of course, and if it's not outrageously expensive.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR