5s Pajama Party

B1ue_B1aze

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Same... I remember back when I tried reserving my iPhone 4 and the servers wouldn't let me through. Luckily I was able to use the Apple store app on my 3G to reserve it the next day. Apple better be ready for the huge amount of orders about to come through...

Seems like their servers were able to easily handle 5c pre-orders though.

Yeah, however I don't think 5c will cause as much traffic as the 5s. I would have liked to be able to use the app, but the 5s will actually be my first iDevice that runs iOS :D.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Same... I remember back when I tried reserving my iPhone 4 and the servers wouldn't let me through. Luckily I was able to use the Apple store app on my 3G to reserve it the next day. Apple better be ready for the huge amount of orders about to come through...

Seems like their servers were able to easily handle 5c pre-orders though.

It’s like this every year... will be very similar to the rush for iOS 7 on Wednesday...

The rules for the night:
1. Be patient
2. Keep trying
3. Go to 1

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, however I don't think 5c will cause as much traffic as the 5s. I would have liked to be able to use the app, but the 5s will actually be my first iDevice that runs iOS :D.

Yeah no way near as much traffic for the 5c lol. Same! I'm using an old Motorola Atrix 2 at the moment, so I'm borrowing my brother's iPhone 5 in case the website doesn't work.

It’s like this every year... will be very similar to the rush for iOS 7 on Wednesday...

The rules for the night:
1. Be patient
2. Keep trying
3. Go to 1

Couldn't agree more!

B1ue_B1aze

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site

The rules for the night:
1. Be patient
2. Keep trying
3. Go to 1

Hmmm, already failed #1, I've been screaming "COME ON!" at my screen for the past hour and flipped a desk. :p

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Can someone combine this thread with the "official" one? I don't think I can in Tapatalk 2.
This is supposed to be the staying up late to order online thread, not the waiting in line thread.

So at 12:01 PDT it's like, the Apple web site is still down! I got through to AT&T but my computer crashed! I got halfway through the order and the server is bogged down! And, yay, I get my gold 5s delivered in 5 days!

As opposed to the other thread, where it's like, still here, boy, it's cold, 8 more hours to go...

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
This is supposed to be the staying up late to order online thread, not the waiting in line thread.

So at 12:01 PDT it's like, the Apple web site is still down! I got through to AT&T but my computer crashed! I got halfway through the order and the server is bogged down! And, yay, I get my gold 5s delivered in 5 days!

As opposed to the other thread, where it's like, still here, boy, it's cold, 8 more hours to go...

Sounds like either option is not pleasant lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
So I cannot decide which color to get! I went black iPhone 4, white 4s, black 5 and im torn on the 5s. White/Silver or White/Gold....

Donnee

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Didn't bother waiting up last night for the launch but Woke up early and figured I'd have missed the boat on getting one in decent time, turns out Three (uk) still have the one I'm after in stock ready for delivery. I'll stay here cosy in bed while ordering, sod that standing out in the cold lark!!

Noticed they've not got any gold/white in until mid October, bet there's going to be some big complaints about supply this time around

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I was too! I had chosen gold but then seeing some of the live videos the color doesn't look like the photos so now i am going back and forth between it and the silver. I think I am going with silver, I will be next to a couple stores tomorrow so I will pop in and see it in person for myself if I love it I will cancel my order.

So I cannot decide which color to get! I went black iPhone 4, white 4s, black 5 and im torn on the 5s. White/Silver or White/Gold....

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I was too! I had chosen gold but then seeing some of the live videos the color doesn't look like the photos so now i am going back and forth between it and the silver. I think I am going with silver, I will be next to a couple stores tomorrow so I will pop in and see it in person for myself if I love it I will cancel my order.

LMAO I just went the complete opposite! I watched some videos and decided to go gold. My wife is getting gold also.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I just did it too, ordered a Gray 32GB AT&T for pick up tomorrow $299 paid via PayPal.. I can be in bed before midnight and have my phone at 10am tomorrow.. very cool!

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm when I go to BestBuy it says I can pick it up at a store tomorrow, but it also says unavailable. So which one is it???

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to let me do it on Best Buy, since I'm only eligible for an early upgrade, not a full upgrade... What a bummer...

Anybody have any info on this?

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm when I go to BestBuy it says I can pick it up at a store tomorrow, but it also says unavailable. So which one is it???
You need to check around at a few nearby cities to find a store that has it. In los angeles, it's looking very limited to Black Space Gray 32gb and even more limited in other colors and capacities.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2