16 or 32gb?

xman1102

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming from Android to iphone with the 5s. My only question is whether to get a 16 or 32 gb.

My primary use for the phone will be music. I have around 33gb and counting of music now. I will use it for pictures as well and apps.

I don't game and I rarely take much video.

My plan was to subscribe to imatch, regardless if I bought the 16 or 32.

Any suggestions? Id like to save $100 if possible.

Sent from me phone

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm coming from Android to iphone with the 5s. My only question is whether to get a 16 or 32 gb.

My primary use for the phone will be music. I have around 33gb and counting of music now. I will use it for pictures as well and apps.

I don't game and I rarely take much video.

My plan was to subscribe to imatch, regardless if I bought the 16 or 32.

Any suggestions? Id like to save $100 if possible.

Sent from me phone

Get the 64 GB iPhone. If you plan to put the 33 Gig of music on it as well as photos, you've already surpassed the 32 GB capacity. Also, I'm sure you will put a few 3rd party apps on it as well. As for saving money, spring for the iPhone 5 or the iPhone 5C instead of the 5S, in my opinion.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Go for the 32 quality iOS apps also take up a lot of room I made the mistake of getting the 16 six months ago when I bought my first iPhone and regret it

As you must know there's no SD slot like In most Droid phones to handle some of the slack

Sent from my iPhone 5

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
When it comes to storage, bigger is better. Buy as much iPhone as you can comfortably afford. And the larger the storage capacity, the higher the resale value...

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
The price difference for the extra space really grinds me. Flash storage has gotten so cheap, all it does is pad Apple's margins! I do agree the 16gb gets pretty cramped esp if you are recording video while you are away from your computer and run out of space.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I always go for as much storage space as I can. Just in case.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a vintage brown BookBook case. FTW!

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
If I had to pick between 16 or 32, for sure the 32.
Myself I only one to purchase one time with no regrets. Will be getting the 64 come Friday.

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Buy the largest one you can afford. You'll never regret having too much space, but you will regret not having enough.

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
If you're putting that much music on the device, get the 32 or 64.

It all depends on usage. My GS3 is 16gb, and with apps and pics, I still have a ton of free space. My i5 has a few more games, more pics, and most of my podcasts. It's still about half free, at 16gb.

I do a lot of cloud streaming for music and entertainment. The GS3 has Play Music. The iPhone has pandora.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Go for the 32 quality iOS apps also take up a lot of room I made the mistake of getting the 16 six months ago when I bought my first iPhone and regret it

As you must know there's no SD slot like In most Droid phones to handle some of the slack

Sent from my iPhone 5

My first iPhone was 16 GB too (it was a 4S). Everything was ok, but I couldn't take many HD videos with my camera due to the limited storage that's why I am planning to get 32 GB this time which I hope will be enough. (64 GB is too much)

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
My first iPhone was 16 GB too (it was a 4S). Everything was ok, but I couldn't take many HD videos with my camera due to the limited storage that's why I am planning to get 32 GB this time which I hope will be enough. (64 GB is too much)

64 GB is never too much. :)

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a vintage brown BookBook case. FTW!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73