Can I connect my iphone to a HDTV via HDMI??

Joel Diplan

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I'm currently on Blackberry Q10 will switch to iphone 5S when comes out, I have some questions to ask first:

Do emulator run good on iphone?
Can I play emulators on my iphone connected to my HDTV via HDMI and play wth a wireless controler(PS2 or xbox)?

Im switching anyway just want to see what am gonna be losing/gaining for switching.

Regards

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Emulators are only available on the iPhone following a jailbreak...so you won't have it available to you for some time after the release of iOS 7. Be careful with emulator talk around here though, as 99.9999999% of them are illegal, and in the realm of pirating movies/video games.

The iPhone does not have an HDMi out, but does have a few adaptors (as Karen suggested), and Apple also offers Air Play, which works in conjunction with the Apple TV unit.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi

I'm currently on Blackberry Q10 will switch to iphone 5S when comes out, I have some questions to ask first:

Do emulator run good on iphone?
Can I play emulators on my iphone connected to my HDTV via HDMI and play wth a wireless controler(PS2 or xbox)?

Im switching anyway just want to see what am gonna be losing/gaining for switching.

Regards

I am not sure about HDMI but I use AirPlay and my AppleTV when I want to "connect" my iPhone to my TV.

Good choice leaving BlackBerry for the iPhone. I made the switch two years ago and have had zero regrets about switching.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
If you get a lightning to HDMI cable plus HDMI to HDMI it'll be like the same price as getting Apple TV. I'd suggest going the Apple TV route.

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Got Apple TV and use Air Drop to connect iPhone 5s to HD TV works great. Screen, games, pictures. Also connect my iPad Air to TV same way. Also stream movies and shows same way. And you tube videos.

Last edited:

johnboysupergolf

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
There is a jailbreak tweak available which will let you use a ps3 or ps4 controller on certain ios7 controller supported games available from the App Store. The list of games on the store that are compatible with controllers, is growing daily.
Search cydia for CONTROLLERS FOR ALL
Full instructions provided on Cydia.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QC5XOsrhYw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

johnboysupergolf

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Emulators are only available on the iPhone following a jailbreak...so you won't have it available to you for some time after the release of iOS 7. Be careful with emulator talk around here though, as 99.9999999% of them are illegal, and in the realm of pirating movies/video games.

The iPhone does not have an HDMi out, but does have a few adaptors (as Karen suggested), and Apple also offers Air Play, which works in conjunction with the Apple TV unit.

Show me an illegal emulator. There's nothing illegal about purchasing and installing an emulator. It's only when you put roms you don't own onto the emulator that the law gets broken.
I know of not one emulator that comes with roms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner