Apple Store Or Carrier Store?

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Called my local sprint store and the guy told me sprint will not let me buy a 5s for full price!!!!!!!!
Looks like I have to go to the Apple Store. He tried to talk me into adding a new line

Sent from my iPhone 5

Willing to bet that this isn't a corporate store. I believe the 3rd party stores receive kickback for signing contracts. If it is a corporate store... then that doesn't sound right... back in the day I bought my HTC EVO on launch day outright with no pushback.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, you can purchase it at Apple for the upgrade price, as they have a connection to all the carrier networks at the store, and can pull up your information in that sense.

I'm sure you know, but just in case you've never gone to the Apple store on release day, the Lenox Mall location is a MAD HOUSE, the Perimeter Mall location is slightly less chaotic, and I've found that they let people wait inside the mall itself vs. Lenox who made people wait
outside last year until Apple started checking people in.

So Perimeter will actually let you wait in the mall? Was thinking of getting there at like 4am. Do you know what entrance they have open or should I call Apple on Thursday to find out?

jenashley

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Also, just in case anyone was curious, Best Buy is apparently doing hold lists for people who come in and knock out the paper work before hand, essentially leaving it to a simple walk in, pay and leave with your device. That's what I'm betting on this year, as my friend works at Best Buy and got me and my wife on the list already. Crossing my fingers it works out.

Ah, awesome to know! I will call the Best Buy by my work to see if they're doing this, then go in and get it done. :)

cashmereesquire

May 25, 2013
Visit site
What size phone and carrier do you use and when did you get your quote from Nextworth??

last night, 16 gb white VZW 5. They offered 321 then I goggled a Promo Code for an extra 10% (i forget code sorry but it should be one of the first 3 links if you google Nextworth Promo Code) which gave me 353. I just print the label and I`m good, kind of don't want to deal with craigslist even though I can maybe get more money.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
What time are people getting to the Apple Store? With the rumored supply shortage wasn't sure if people were getting there earlier.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and people are still asking $450-$700 (depending on GBs) for the Iphone 5 here....I figured by now I would see listings for $300-$400. I am planning on getting an 5S on Friday and was hoping to scoop up a cheap 5 for a back up phone lol.

Hoping to see an influx of lower i5 pricing Friday :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods