Show us your iPhone 5S Homescreen:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Spencer, I notice you use the Tapatalk app....free or paid version? And how do you like it thus far. I had it when it first came out but I was like "meh" and since then I've been using the iMore forum app, but honestly I'm aggravated with all the ads in it now��.

Thanks for any feedback !!

Ps. If your using the paid vers of Tapa, is there a tan, beige or gold colored theme avail? Any advantages to the paid version over the free also?

Hey Pink, I use all three (TapaTalk Pro, TapaTalk and iMore forums)..LOL, because of the ads recently added to iMore Forums, I've been using the TapaTalk more often and because you're able to use a signature. TapaTalk Pro (paid version) has been discontinued. I like all three, but TapaTalk is my favorite.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi Pink, I know you were asking Spencer, but I also always use the Tapatalk App. I've always loved it. I use a free version. Is there a paid one? Lol! Anyway, you should give it a try. I use it for all the forums Im on at the moment, though thats just a few. Im mostly just here on iMore. Spencer will prob have some good input.

Sent from my beautiful, gold iPhone 5S.

Thank you Jenni, any feed back is welcome of course 😊

Ok so I did dwld it to my iPad....now the older version allowed me to sign into iMore with my iMore credentials....I'm not seeing that in this version. Excuse me for being a little lost here lol, so I'd have to create a new user name etc for tapatalk now to login to iMore ?

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
You should be able to sign in with your current username Pink. I don't know why it wouldn't let you. And I do have the pro version, I had forgot it has been so long now.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
You should be able to sign in with your current username Pink. I don't know why it wouldn't let you. And I do have the pro version, I had forgot it has been so long now.

Ok....maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place I'll explore some more lol

EDIT: OOOOOOKaaaaay I found it. I had a senior moment there :p LOL I'm logged, all is good

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Ok....maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place I'll explore some more lol

Im sorry Im no help, Im not sure why you would be having that issue. I know I signed up with iMore on Tapatalk with my same info I used on the iMore website. Maybe Spence or someone will know more.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Im sorry Im no help, Im not sure why you would be having that issue. I know I signed up with iMore on Tapatalk with my same info I used on the iMore website. Maybe Spence or someone will know more.

You should be able to sign in with the same credentials.

Thank you to both of you I did finally find it LOL and I've even had my usual 3 cups of coffee this morning lmao !!

sorry for taking this thread off topic so much

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my gorgeous gold 5S

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I'll throw us back on topic! Hehe!
83193caf0d62853dcdb5d03505273337.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm liking this TouchPal keyboard update. It allows you to use photos/wallpapers as a keyboard background. I think it's pretty Kool
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415552093.549454.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415552106.632968.jpg

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
bdc3f19ecbe707a05c1e32d3038139b8.jpg

Here ya go Pink! I love the keyboard bg.
And Spencer, I love the phone wallpaper app SO much, ty!

Sent from my beautiful, gold iPhone 5S via TapaTalk.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Looking GOOD Pink. How do you like that custom keyboard?
Thanks Spencer !! So far I like it and in addition to being able to customize it with our own wps really gives it an individual/personal touch!!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/09/bdc3f19ecbe707a05c1e32d3038139b8.jpg

Here ya go Pink! I love the keyboard bg.
And Spencer, I love the phone wallpaper app SO much, ty!

Sent from my beautiful, gold iPhone 5S via TapaTalk.
Thanks Jenni and thanks for sharing the wp too

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I've used Tapatalk pro for as long as I can remember. I like it because there are a few different themes.

On a different note, I got out my 5c and I played with it a bit...

I want to play with it! I still love that phone so much. I just can't risk it getting broken or lost. My carrier insurance already said they won't replace it with the exact same thing...

I do like the 5s more this time around but...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal