Show us your iPhone 5S Homescreen:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Good morning Thursday😊 Friday is just riiiiiiiiight around the corner TG! Lol
Thanks again, Spencer & Led for the info in this app !! Not sure if I'm liking this view, but I'll give it a few shots before changing it back to vertical.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413457763.289326.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
TGIF 🎉🎈🎂😃👍 lol. Can ya tell I'm just a tad bit happy the weekend is here !! Thanks Spencer for the KS wall I'm using today😃
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413543750.582062.jpg

Oh...I know this is completely off topic but I was presented with an opportunity to order the gold 6 yesterday. I was actually on the phone getting ready to place the order and I just couldn't do it - I hung up & passed on the opportunity. I must be outta my mofo mind 😋😂😄 lol

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
LOL. How come you didn't order the 6?

Lol, one would think I would've went with the flow...right? It was a gift as well (64gb), so no money out of my pocket.

IDK, I'm just not ready to part with my 5C yet, and honestly I'm interested in the gold 5S still. Plus I know this may sound ridiculous because at first I was gung-ho for the 6+ (which I'm happy I didn't jump into), but I'm not sure if I'm ready to step into the size of the 6 yet. Since the new iPhones got released, I've been really doing some serious thinking and I NEVER realized how much I like the size of my 5C, which probably if I was going to upgrade to anything, at this point I'd be quicker to pull the trigger on the gold 5S. I really enjoy the build of it as much as my C :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Lol, one would think I would've went with the flow...right? It was a gift as well (64gb), so no money out of my pocket.

IDK, I'm just not ready to part with my 5C yet, and honestly I'm interested in the gold 5S still. Plus I know this may sound ridiculous because at first I was gung-ho for the 6+ (which I'm happy I didn't jump into), but I'm not sure if I'm ready to step into the size of the 6 yet. Since the new iPhones got released, I've been really doing some serious thinking and I NEVER realized how much I like the size of my 5C, which probably if I was going to upgrade to anything, at this point I'd be quicker to pull the trigger on the gold 5S. I really enjoy the build of it as much as my C :)
Is size part of it? I know a Mod on another forum who got the 6, and she can't get used to the size. Her hand gets sore. She likes one handed use. She finds herself reaching for her 5s more than her 6. Hopefully, Apple will have a 4" screen iP 6s next year. Many would rather have that.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Is size part of it? I know a Mod on another forum who got the 6, and she can't get used to the size. Her hand gets sore. She likes one handed use. She finds herself reaching for her 5s more than her 6. Hopefully, Apple will have a 4" screen iP 6s next year. Many would rather have that.

Yep the bigger size of the 6 is definitely part of it. I'm finding that I really favor the 4" screen...and considering how petite I am, the 5C and 5S are a nice size for me to handle :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73