Show us your iPhone 5S Homescreen:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It suuuuuuuuuure is !! The waiting was killing me so I'm glad we were all able to take the trip today !! I felt like a kid on Christmas morning in the store today lol. ������

I know the feeling, LOL. When I first saw that liquid Gold iPhone commercial, I had to have one. BEST designed iPhone to date IMHO.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I completely agree Spencerdl, the 5S, in particular the gold really seems to me the best designed as well. I really think Apple knocked it outta the park with this design.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
🌅good morning 5S'ers😃 little miss Goldie locks here couldn't decide which wp to use. Annnnnd.....duh it would've helped if I attached the screenshots :p lmao. I. NEED. COFFEE. Lol

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1415272959.910724.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1415272967.813741.jpg

OK. Here we goooo...now we're cooking with oil ! :p:D

EDIT to add: ok, I know this is off topic but I'm curious....do any of you use a mophie for your 5S? I used to have one for my 4S just out of convenience and while at BestBuy the other day I was eyeing up the helium in gold for my 5S.... Any thoughts or opinions appreciated :)

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 70748View attachment 70749

OK. Here we goooo...now we're cooking with oil ! :p:D

EDIT to add: ok, I know this is off topic but I'm curious....do any of you use a mophie for your 5S? I used to have one for my 4S just out of convenience and while at BestBuy the other day I was eyeing up the helium in gold for my 5S.... Any thoughts or opinions appreciated :)

Yes, My wife and I use the Mophie. It works great for the 5s. I have the Black and my Wife has the White one.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey! How do you guys post your wallpapers showing the entire phone like this? Is it an app that does it? Seems like I had an app when I had Windows Phone that would do that. Tyvm!

Sent from my beautiful, gold iPhone 5S.

Hey Jenni, we're using an app called "ScreenShot Maker Pro" (Takahiko Hatano), found in the Apple App Store. There is a Free and Paid version.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Spencer, I notice you use the Tapatalk app....free or paid version? And how do you like it thus far. I had it when it first came out but I was like "meh" and since then I've been using the iMore forum app, but honestly I'm aggravated with all the ads in it now😐.

Thanks for any feedback !!

Ps. If your using the paid vers of Tapa, is there a tan, beige or gold colored theme avail? Any advantages to the paid version over the free also?

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi Pink, I know you were asking Spencer, but I also always use the Tapatalk App. I've always loved it. I use a free version. Is there a paid one? Lol! Anyway, you should give it a try. I use it for all the forums Im on at the moment, though thats just a few. Im mostly just here on iMore. Spencer will prob have some good input.

Sent from my beautiful, gold iPhone 5S.