You know what I find funny? ... people still read Cnet. I had no idea.
    I like cnet but they have these segments as to why you should and shouldn't buy something. The thing about this one is that next month there will be five reasons why you should buy the iPhone 5S.
    09-14-2013 09:19 PM
    cnet is still relevant!? Can't even remember the last time I checked cnet for anything. iMore all the way!
    Not Quite Right and Les74 like this.
    09-14-2013 09:21 PM
    cnet is still relevant!? Can't even remember the last time I checked cnet for anything. iMore all the way!
    Exactly. They went downhill a long time ago. Their reviews just got to be so poor.
    09-15-2013 03:20 AM
    Add me to the list of people who don't want the iPhone screen to get any bigger. I have small hands, and the current size suits me fine. If I want a bigger screen, I use my iPad mini. The storage doesn't bother me either. I have a 64gb mini, because I found 32gb wasn't enough for me on an iPad. But I have to run into issues with 32gb on my iPhone.
    09-15-2013 06:23 AM
    People are saying that the iPhone 5s is gonna be disappointing but when the release date comes let's see how disappointing it really is
    09-15-2013 08:05 AM
    People are saying that the iPhone 5s is gonna be disappointing but when the release date comes let's see how disappointing it really is
    they said the same for the 4S and 5. same story all the time.
    09-15-2013 08:35 AM
    Honestly, I think Apple can wait out the big phone fad until it passes. We'll see. As long as all of my choices for a high end phone aren't too big for my taste, I don't care.

- Matt
    09-15-2013 12:15 PM
    Honestly, all that site is is an Apple dumping ground. I swear that its owned by Android.....
    09-15-2013 12:19 PM
    Honestly, I think Apple can wait out the big phone fad until it passes. We'll see. As long as all of my choices for a high end phone aren't too big for my taste, I don't care.

- Matt
    Let me say I want a bigger screen on the iPhone. I think a 5 inch screen is perfect. Now saying that, didn't both the big screen leaders The Galaxy S4 & the HTC One both come out with mini versions? Hmmmmm ...
    ame likes this.
    09-15-2013 12:24 PM
    It's funny...with my iPhone 4S, I was convinced it was the perfectly sized phone. Now I feel the same with the 5! I wouldn't want anything bigger.
    09-15-2013 12:49 PM
    It's funny...with my iPhone 4S, I was convinced it was the perfectly sized phone. Now I feel the same with the 5! I wouldn't want anything bigger.
    Completely agree. I had a 4 and love the screen size, but ended up going with android to get LTE on verizon. after that, its been a constant race for me getting bigger and bigger phones until I got a Note 2 At this point, i'm completely burnt out with these phones. even the HTC One is a little too big to use completely one-handed. Now I'm getting the 5s and super excited to finally have a truly pocketable phone again.
    09-15-2013 03:31 PM
    Completely agree. I had a 4 and love the screen size, but ended up going with android to get LTE on verizon. after that, its been a constant race for me getting bigger and bigger phones until I got a Note 2 At this point, i'm completely burnt out with these phones. even the HTC One is a little too big to use completely one-handed. Now I'm getting the 5s and super excited to finally have a truly pocketable phone again.
    Lol you've come to your senses again. :-) Your pocket welcomes your phone back.

- Matt
    09-15-2013 05:19 PM
    I could deal with a 1TB device
    ohhh u r worlds lucky person to have it
    09-16-2013 07:25 AM
38 12