iPhone 5S Naked or in a case?

In Flames

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I don't have a case on mine. But I do have the glass screen protector, and looking to getting the phone wrapped in a full body skin because I'm horrible for scratching them. I don't mind it so much but the person buying it in September will lol.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Almost always it's naked. If I'm going camping or drinking or something like that I throw on a case for the night.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm rocking mine with the tempered glass front and Beige leather case by Apple... FYI, the case is nice but I'd suggest going for the darker colors. Once the oils from your hands discolor the leather it makes the whole appearance look like crap.

🎀Sent from my beautiful iPhone 5S using iMore Forums🎀

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Naked or in a case?

My work iPhone is in a Kavaj pouch case. I pull it out and use it naked and then store it back in the pouch. Does any one recall the good old days ({cough}Blackberry{cough})

In Flames

May 7, 2014
Visit site

My work iPhone is in a Kavaj pouch case. I pull it out and use it naked and then store it back in the pouch. Does any one recall the good old days ({cough}Blackberry{cough})

I remember those days all too well lol.

In Flames

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Well the last few days my kid has been taking my phone and drooling all over it and dropping it on the floor now ( she walks now ). So I went and got the lifeproof case for it and so far I'm impressed. Only thing how to you clean the screen and case enough so that there isn't dust trapped in between there? I don't know if I'm OCD but it drives me nuts seeing dust there or little black spots lol

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site

Front left pocket with nothing else (keys, etc). All I have on my 5S is a Zagg glass screen protector. If I know I will be doing something with a high probability of me dropping the phone, then I would throw a case on it. However, I work in an office and don't get drunk too much anymore. .
Question: For those who go naked. Where/how do you carry the iPhone?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Front left pocket with nothing else (keys, etc). All I have on my 5S is a Zagg glass screen protector. If I know I will be doing something with a high probability of me dropping the phone, then I would throw a case on it. However, I work in an office and don't get drunk too much anymore. .

LOL....EXACTLY this^^^plus I have the Zagg Invisible Shield HD on the back.

peter5s

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site

If you buy an iPhone you MUST buy a case to protect the phone. Warranty isn't always there for you, specially if you live outside U.S. like me.

Of course if it was for me, I would totally use my phone naked.

andyb488

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site

in a case for me then if I take it out of the case I can admire the beauty of my phone being free scratches and scuffs

Daytona

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
As of 3 days ago I found the best case EVER for me. Its a Power Support Air Jacket case in the smoke color that goes great with my black iphone 5S.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR