iPhone 5S Naked or in a case?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The 5s is so thin and light compared to my 4s I feel like I'm going to crush it or definitely drop it. I know I will drop it eventually but I can feel it better with a case, a much better grip.

The last month I had my 4s I rolled naked because the case I had broke. It did it's job case broke phone didn't. I knew I was getting a 5s so I didn't bother replacing the 4s case.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I held a 5s today and it is too thin for me. It would definitely need a case. My 4s is too small without a case. Feels like my hands cramp up after holding it for too long.

Sent from my Gameboy Color

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Naked 5, now a naked iPhone 5s Space Gray. My 5 looked brand new after a year, the guy at the Apple Store said he never saw one in as nice a shape as mine. Once you go naked you can't go back. I clean it at least once a week with a little vacuum, a air blower, and some iKlear to keep it looking brand spankin new.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Naked 5, now a naked iPhone 5s Space Gray. My 5 looked brand new after a year, the guy at the Apple Store said he never saw one in as nice a shape as mine. Once you go naked you can't go back. I clean it at least once a week with a little vacuum, a air blower, and some iKlear to keep it looking brand spankin new.

Now that's dedication right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

aue123

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Leather Apple case today, my only worry is if the dye is going to wipe off and stain my fingers or pockets.. I also used a razor blade and cut the power button hole, It's been a known problem that cases put lots of pressure on the power button and cause them to fail after extended use. So i figure why not..

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Can I introduce you to my friends? I used to have my iPhone 5 in a Lifeproof case. I would take it out once a month to clean it. I had Swarovski gloves so I used them to hold the phone and I used a Microfibre cloth to clean the phone. Then I would clean the case and use an airblower to make sure there was no lint on the phone or the case when I put it back. My friends all start laughing when I put the gloves on I mean actually ROF laughing. lol

grassyblue

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I would never go naked. Just not worth it. There are plenty of thin case options out there that aren't expensive. I personally use a Caudabe Veil. Non obtrusive and looks good.

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Can I introduce you to my friends? I used to have my iPhone 5 in a Lifeproof case. I would take it out once a month to clean it. I had Swarovski gloves so I used them to hold the phone and I used a Microfibre cloth to clean the phone. Then I would clean the case and use an airblower to make sure there was no lint on the phone or the case when I put it back. My friends all start laughing when I put the gloves on I mean actually ROF laughing. lol

My friends come to me to clean their devices, so they don't bust on me because they know my methods work.

stonerman33

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Went naked the first couple of days with my new 5s until amazon prime delivered the magpul field case I ordered. It feels sleek and slim without the case, but I'm bound to be clumsy at some point. I went from a 4s over to the darkside for a bit when I was convinced I needed a huge screen, but found my way back to the right side of the tracks, so I didn't have any 5 sized cases waiting for me when I brought it home.

Loony4Fruit

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I would never go naked. Just not worth it. There are plenty of thin case options out there that aren't expensive. I personally use a Caudabe Veil. Non obtrusive and looks good.

I agree. I've got the Caudabe Veil as well and it's the perfect case for people who want to go naked but can't bear the thought.

Larry Pager

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I like using the phone naked- enjoy the phone's design
I like using the phone with a trendy case with little protection- mixes things up
and I like using the phone with a tough case- good to not be so worried about dropping it and good for workouts

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I've always had good luck with all of my phones and don't have a tendency to drop them. I really don't like cases. However, I was just able to get a black leather slip case by Levenger from their eBay outlet store for $20. That should be perfect for me.

yjeteqa6.jpg

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I rock mine with a black iPhone 5S iskin caseI never had problem of scratches or no always had iskin but my Wife rock a speck. 😄

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR