iPhone 5S Naked or in a case?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Naked or in a case?

I've never broken one, however I always use a screen protector and a case.

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Leather one feels great in the hand as well. Picked up a Speck with grips today, nice case but doesn't look that great. Also have a UAG black, looks slick on the white phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I always have a minimalist case. Now I am using the Elago Matrix and SGP glas.tr nano screen shield.

Keeps the phone almost stock but gives me a bit of protection.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm rockin mine currently with a spigen nano glass screen protector and apple red leather case, soon as a lifeproof compatible case is released I'll be rocking it with that, I want it as clean as the day I bought it when I go to sell it next year for the iPhone 6 lol

LordLugard

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Definitely in a case. You don't have to go crazy with those expensive cases. There are nice cases in all price ranges. I went caseless for a week and nearly tore my hair out. I'm OCD about keeping my stuff mint and didn't feel alright until I had a case on it.

gp48

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I do both also. When home and casual running around, front and back screen protectors, that's all. Love the naked look. At work, has to have a case or I will destroy it. White case on the silver phone, also Apple brown leather for nice outings.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If I had a gold iPhone 5s I would definitely put a case on it...I can't afford to see a scratch on it or else I would weep.

mac2013

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Caseless since three months,but the risk factor always exist and haunts :)
The edges seem to be fine on the white phone so far.

Sent from my super device

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I really like naked 5s. Been doing for a week but I don't like being so OCD. I'm getting a clear case n full body protection. LoL hopefully I won't need to go lifeproof it.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I have my days where I run naked, and others when I don't. On the days that I don't, I have about 5 cases to choose from. It keeps me from getting bored.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77